personal and unpolished
Quest Turn in!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
With the season’s change, Melita came upon her favored shrine – blending in amidst the rising seas with her anklet, rolling along the tide’s surface with determination, grit, and some peace in her heart – of which she couldn’t quite explain. Maybe the harmony of preferred heralds and finished tasks, no matter the damning consequences or chaos swirling about their heads. She’d grown far too used to both.

Bending her head down at the altar, she placed a bundle of taffy (extra stretchy), and then snagged the assortment of other necessities for the quest: the tooth itself, the rock slider scales, and the gore crow feathers. Laying them out amidst the rest of the displays, she nodded, some willful confirmation for herself, before bowing again. “Ludo, I hope you’re well. I have completed my tasks.”

--

Turning in a quest for Melita’s landshark tooth being turned into a dagger, acquired in not one for social constructs.

- Complete a training thread using the landshark tooth in its current form: {Training} dreams of slaying

- Kill a rock slider and harvest its scales: (SE) what about you?

- Complete a thread concentrating on throwing projectiles: curled smoke

- Complete a thread obtaining the feathers of a gore crow: {se} untamed and full of teeth
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

A hand snakes out - a child's hand, not rags, and blackened at the fingertips - from around the statue, snarfling away the taffy. And when Ludo speaks, it sounds as if it's trying to form the words around a great deal of the extra stretchy treat. "It'sh been a dishicult sheashon," it explains, even as the shark tooth, scales and feathers begin to mash together of their own accord, almost as though they are fighting.

"Lotsh of ghostsh about," Ludo continues, and with a strange metallic clack, the completed dagger falls back to the ground. "Maybe you can ushe thish to shcare them."

Melita has completed her quest and has received the following!

Shark Tooth Dagger | A dagger crafted from the tooth of a landshark. The hilt is decorated with rock slider scales and the feathers of a gore crow.

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
If she caught the image of a child’s hand, she said nothing about it – instead enlightened by the amusement and chaos the taffy had brought. Perhaps that was for the best – not to inquire, not to question, not to wonder. Rather, her eyes followed both wraith filaments and emblazoning of magic, enchanted and enthralled as always. Were she younger she might have clapped; today she is akin to accomplished, satisfied, and content. “I can try,” was half a promise and half her own form of bedlam, the grin to follow suit in matching accord. “This is amazing! Thank you so much!” Her hands wrapped around the cold, metallic glimmer of the dagger, immediately pocketing it for future intervals. “I hope you have a good season, regardless of the ghosts.” Not too busy, not too haggard, and not too drawn out over the plains – like so many of them were.

On another notion, she slid some chocolate-covered pretzels from her bag too, just in case Ludo wanted a different snack for the road.

Thereafter, with a hearty wave, she too was gone.

{FIN <3}
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent