Warden Evie Ignatius
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Warden Evie Ignatius,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Edmund Ansel, and I am an Ancient of the Hollowed Grounds. I wish to inquire as to if I may join the Arcane Academy. I've recently hit a snag with my fire magic and would greatly appreciate some guidance.

Thank you for considering my request.
-Edmund Ansel
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Salutations

Dear Edmund Ansel,

I am ecstatic to know you would like to become part of the Arcane Academy! Of course, you are more than welcome to become a student, and I am happy to add you to our roster immediately. Please bear in mind that Ancient and Mer students - if you fall into either category - generally must attend classes outside of Halo for their safety, as the Academy blessing does not suffice to keep you warm.

Attached, please find this season's lesson plans and group trainings. I've highlighted the requirements for age, magical power level, and locations for each. I look forward to meeting you soon in this capacity, and of course, welcome to the Arcane Academy!
Sincerely,
Evie