Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
There's a new thrill to the marks he leaves on her now, given that she has lost her ability to wash them away with magic. Though she'd never done so intentionally in the past, the knowledge that she can't hide his marks is thrilling, and it only adds to the boiling pot of their shared emotions.

It seems she has truly won given the lightshow and the way he moans and murmurs, and her satisfaction is a thick and heady smoke in their Attuned bond. How could she dream of denying him? She has to brace on hand on the bed to set a real pace that will actually satisfy him, but she makes up for it by knocking his hand away to replace it on his cock. She knows she had already teased enough while stretching him out so she doesn't bother with a slower pace. She fucks him like she means it. With her head bowed her hair still tickles across his skin as her hips move, the slap of skin lewd and shameless as her cunt aches just from watching herself fuck him. "I'll fuck you however long you want," she promises, wishing her magic had any hold on him to command him to cum when the time is right, but knowing he's far too strong for that. Again - maybe another time. It certainly gives her a goal to work toward.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Oh, it boils and boils between them with every sensation she pulls from him, one that grows stronger and stronger again and again. So much so that Sunjata can already feel that wave forming, tightening the back of his legs and sparking up, a tether tightening as she fucks him just as hard and as intensely as he’d wanted it. “Fuck, Ru.” He growls out, eyes opening to watch her above him, each part of his being open for her to sate.

And sate she does. Her promise and her hand on his cock do wonders to draw even more of that edge closer, and he nearly manages a warning with the tightening of his hand on her shoulder (marking unintentionally with the way it shifts to claws and the tips dig in just enough to leave little red pinprick bruises). Her hair still tickles where she hovers and he has half a mind to move it before that tether snaps, but first of all – Sunjata isn’t that quick. And second of all, that means he can lavish her with all of his attention in the shower later.

Because gods the tether snaps and Sunjata trembles and moans and grinds his hips down against her and cums hard, spreading a mess across his chest and definitely in her hair, body alighting with sparks as he rides through the shocks of his orgasm.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
With his pleasure flooding into her mind and the indirect pressure of the base of the toy pressing against her clit with each thrust, Hotaru is enjoying herself quite thoroughly even without considering the more formless pleasure she gets from lavishing Sunjata with attention in this way. It's not enough to get her close to orgasm herself, but her thighs squeeze in intermittent restlessness as she watches her beloved fall apart beneath her, ravenous.

His natural scent is stronger as she leans over him, intoxicating her as she drives her hips into his relentlessly. The scrape of his nails on her shoulder has her pace stuttering slightly, and her soft noise of pleasure harmonizes with his as he orgasms, swift and sudden. Hotaru moans fully then, drowning in the sensory feedback through the bond. She sinks fully into him and grinds there, chasing the aftershocks until she can feel the whisper of hypersensitivity encroaching through the bond. Only then does she slowly retreat. Gentle now to contrast the intensity with which she'd just fucked him.

Blindly reaching down, she pops the clasps on the strap and lets it fall to the floor so she can straddle his hips where they sit right at the edge of the bed. Leaning over him - only caring about the cum in her hair to the extent of pushing it back so it doesn't smear everywhere - Hotaru catches her breath much faster and dips down to kiss him with a smile, the cooling mess on his chest now dirtying her skin as well. It satisfies something primal inside of her, a mark that only animals would normally care to leave or respect. "You were so good for me hart koning, I love to make you feel good," she croons in between kisses, high on the moment and the power she'd been allowed to exert.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
She’s lavishing him with such an expert touch that Sunjata shivers and trembles beneath her as she drags each and every pull of ecstasy from his body, reverberating it straight through the bond for her to absorb and indulge in just as much as he does. Only when he starts to twitch and shiver and groan with her movements, close to reaching that too much point, does he notice she’s shifting now to drape over him, removing the straps to straddle him.

His hands run along her skin, curving along her breasts as he catches her in the kiss she places against him, and he greedily takes it like a starving dog. The mess spreads between them and when she pulls away, he’s still panting, but he’s pressing kisses and little drags of his teeth along her jaw and neck, arms slipping around to her lower back as his hands run along her warm, beautiful skin, slipping to her ass to pull her down a little harder against him (something for her to grind against, perhaps?) as he formulates his response from a hazy, release-filled mind.

You’re incredible, liefde,” he hums, nipping at her jaw lightly before he withdraws from her and his hands lift to run along her back. “How would you like to be fucked?” He asks with a hoarse, heady tone, giving her his full, vibrant steel attention with a spark of eagerness to give her just as much pleasure as she’d drawn from him.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Like a cat she pushes into his hands, pleased to simply be touched and caressed regardless of where. So long as they're his hands, it will always satisfy her. And though she grinds against him, it's an idle, restless motion of self-serving pleasure instead of anything with intent. It's hard to think even though she isn't the one who orgasmed; condoms are a bit of a risk given he's already slick with is own cum, but Hotaru knows he can satisfy her in plenty of other ways.

Sliding off him to the side, she pulls at him until he does the same facing her, pupils blown wide and cheeks flush with the lingering high of her arousal. She guides his hand between her legs as she leans into pepper kisses up his jaw. "Like this. Your hands, your fingers," she breathes, a croon of pleading wrapping around every consonant and vowel. Something leisurely and relaxed, but which allows her to lift her outer leg to hook onto his hip and open herself up for his talented hands. And at this angle she can bury a hand in his hair and pull him into an open-mouthed kiss, height difference be damned.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He will happily oblige her however she wishes, even as his body already seems to be vibrating with bone deep exhaustion and relief. His hands roam and explore and touch and he appreciates each and every press into his calloused and scarred hands, more than happy to pepper her with his lips in kisses and utmost affection.

It doesn’t take much effort for her to pull him over onto his side to face her, slipping one arm up and beneath her head to scratch his dull fingernails along her spine, leaving little red faint marks that won’t last as she guides his hand to precisely the place she wants them to be, all while being stunningly distracting with her lips on his stubbled jaw. “Mm, I think I can manage that.” He drawls playfully, his accent thicker from being less aware of it as he slides his hand greedily between her legs.

She’s already wet, thankfully, and Sunjata gently slips his fingers along her folds to collect some of it as he distracts her with that open mouth kiss she’s pulled him in for, before he starts to warm her up further by pressing two of his fingertips against her clit, rolling in gentle, idle circles. His other hand presses her against him harder, aiming to press her chest against his so that she’s stimulated with each movement she makes and each breath she takes. You’re so perfect. He croons through the bond, incapable of speaking aloud when she has his mouth at her beck and call.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
She'd expected he'd be worn, bone-weary in the pleasant sort of way, which only makes this position even more perfect. As he pulls her closer she stutter-whines into his mouth at the feeling of his fingers against her clit, the leg she has thrown over his hip flexing as she angles herself in a graceful, profound arch as if it will somehow get him closer, deeper.

It's reminiscent of teenage exploration beneath the sheets, sweetened with experience and age. He knows her inside and out, and the way her thighs tremble and her entire body presses against his in jolting waves only makes it clear given how easily he stokes the embers of arousal back into a roaring fire.

If he'd been at all embarrassed by the speed of his own orgasm, he's in good company. Watching him fall apart had done half the work before he'd even touched her, and now all she needs is to satisfy the ache to have something inside. Sunny, is all she can think back, composure and gravitas dissolving into the honest, eager mess she always becomes when it's her turn to have attention focused on her. It's the greatest display of trust she could ever know. Please, in. Want to feel like you're fucking me. Only keener, more articulated, accurate in the pleasant torture his fingers are always capable of providing.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s a sort of sweet closeness that’s so unlike the usual antics he hears from the House of Midnight. There’s no standing on occasion, no trying to always having to prove ones self. It’s gentle and nice, sweet and serene, and perhaps he gets a bit distracted by it as he teases her clit and smiles into the kiss to feel her twitch and grow more eager. I know. He purrs with all the cocky arrogance he’s known for, leaning in to nip at her lower lip as his hand starts to move.

He utilizes the position to dip his fingers into her, already having her quite warmed up he slips in one after the other after a few little pumps, but he’s careful to keep from his palm touching her clit. Instead, he conjures some of that water magic of his, a little thin stream but with utilizing the tangible addition, he makes the little ribbon of water rub along her folds and clit just as his fingers had done previously.

It's a unique sensation, he’s sure, and he grows a little greedier in his kisses to devour whatever sounds might leave her, equally just as eager as he presses his other hand up into her blonde, sunlit tresses, using his strong forearm to press between her shoulders to keep her close. Cum for me. He purrs his little mental demand, quickening and deepening each thrust of his fingers into her, groaning lightly into the kiss.
SUNJATA