Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
The color on his cheeks is subtle, but to her ravenous gaze it's readily apparent, and her grin sharpens at the edges into something predatory and pleased. Even as he breaks her gaze in the mirror, she contents herself with watching him closely as he dips down to brush his lips against her ear - followed by the starburst of sensation as his teeth close down around it, making her jolt just a little, a purr slipping between her grinning lips.

"We have more than enough toys to achieve it," she agrees readily, having already contemplated it for quite some time. She'd been happy to exert her dominance in other ways up until now - for sensory reasons, mostly, which is why she's so excited by the idea of having both someday. "It'll give us plenty of practice for when I can feel it," she breathes on a tone like the beginnings of a moan.

With her focus disrupted, her hair bleeds back to gold, though the freckles and cohesive eye color remain. Her sharp eyes return to the mirror, waiting for his own. "Though now you've gone and put an idea in my head, I have to admit I'm willing to forego all other plans for the afternoon," she teases, expression hooded and hot.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
Her agreement is met with a low rumbling hum of his own, if not a touch contemplative. Sure, they’d played around, but it had never quite been to that degree – one that he certainly doesn’t think he’d complain about. After all, anything in the House of Midnight they had done together had often had him take main stage. He imagines it’s likely due to people wanting to be fucked by Frey’s demigod rather than the latter.

But regardless, it is what it is. And her comment and growing excitement over it has him pressing in further, lips trailing along her neck once he’s released her lobe, moving toward where her collarbone peeks up from her shoulder, eyes lifting to meet hers in the mirror – finding the hair color returning but not much else.

He shifts a little, stepping more fully behind her to wrap his arms around her middle, pulling her back against him, as if to prove that he’s into the idea just as much as she is. “The second you said demigod, the rest of my plans were gone.” He purrs against her skin, lifting his head just enough to flash her a characteristically roguish smirk. “We have to celebrate, don’t we?” He asks, starting to withdraw, keeping a calloused hand on her to guide her through toward their box of trinkets.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Oh, Hotaru has more than dreamed of fucking Sunjata in a more literal way, but their exploration of kinks has been a leisurely spiral as of yet. Hotaru has never needed literal domination to feel as if she is in control - but that doesn't mean it doesn't appeal to her. Part of her had also been conscientious, hesitant to bring back sense memories of Nate, even if that is perhaps presumptuous of her.

With his consent laid out before her in the mirror and in the bond, she lays those concerns to rest and instead tilts her neck to invite his touch, the mindset for dominance shifting and unfurling in her chest like a predatory cat. His budding arousal is clear, and it only makes her own coil tighter in her navel, eager and responsive. Laughing - already a touch breathless with lust - Hotaru lets him pull her onward to their bedroom and the toybox they have always kept plentifully stocked.

As they go, Hotaru releases her hold on her magic until she is plainly the Valkyrie once more. Hooking him by the back of his neck, Hotaru reels Sunjata in, urging him downward to her level as she kisses him instead of meeting him halfway. It's a slow, overwhelming exploration, curling her tongue through his lips shamelessly and threading her fingers into the short hairs at the nape of his neck. When she withdraws, her eyes are hooded and stormy.

"Go sit on the bed hart koning. I'll take care of everything - you just handle getting undressed, hm?" Her voice is soft and crooning, undeniably loving, but with a thread of steel just beneath. Exhilarated to be given this opportunity, and fully ready to indulge in it to the fullest extent. Certain he'll behave (though brattiness would be just as delightful) Hotaru flicks open their toybox to retrieve what she needs with an experienced hand. Those find their way to the end of the bed, and Hotaru leaves them there to check in on Sunjata, moving to stand in front of him to evaluate his progress.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
In all fairness, it wasn’t something that occurred often with Nate either – not unless they’d managed to get time to get to the room in the Grounds back when it existed. Which reminds him of a belated thought to perhaps see if Frey might help him swap the cuffs location out for the House of Midnight… Anyway, it’s a fleeting thought before she looks at him through the mirror briefly with such heat and promise that Sunjata can’t help the way his own blood starts to rush, tugging her along with toward their room.

By the time they get there she’s back to herself, hooking him down in a way that nearly has him stumble, a deep laugh leaving him that’s immediately muffled by their lips colliding, only building more of that heat and excitement through him. His arm slips around her middle, briefly, groaning into the kiss ever so gently, before she withdraws and they meet each other’s gaze with the very same hooded look.

Her direction is one that he does contemplate being bratty with – a trait he hasn’t thrown out that much, but one that he did do often with Nate. Though, in fairness, Nate had always taken the reins and Sunjata had been more than happy to let him. So he hums a soft little sound of agreement, sitting back onto the bed while she flicks through the box, his boots and the majority of everything removed in a pile aside from the belt that he slowly starts to undo but waits until she’s back in the room before it.

Perhaps to make it like a little show, the way it slips off and he works at the button of his pants – made more difficult by the tension there from his arousal, but one he can deftly work at, and the second he has her full attention he sighs contently the second its relieved, slipping the rest of his clothes down and off until the entirety of him is bare for her to view, sitting back to peer at her with his own hooded, lust filled gaze, a feeling that’s electrified through the bond, hands planted behind him, legs spread.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
He makes it so hard to pull away, with the heat of his arm at the small of her back and the sound of his pleasure slipping its way into their joined mouths. If she could kiss him eternally she would, but Hotaru knows something better waits close at hand if she has the strength to pull away, so pull away she must. Not without one more kiss snuck just before she parts though.

When she returns, arms laden with toys and materials, she knows Sunjata must have slowed down intentionally given his state of dress. The slow drag of supple leather through belt loops is nearly silent, but the visual as his forearm flexes and his hips lift is utterly bewitching. Her pace slows to a glacial prowl, expression openly wanting as he unbuttons his pants and sighs wantonly. Hotaru can see everything, and a growl hums in her throat as she approaches, setting the toys to the side so she can set her hands on his knees and slide them slowly down the tops of his thighs to rest hard and heavy on his hips.

Here, she leans over between his spread legs to bite at his lower lip, letting the vibrations of her growl spread through the both of them. "Hips to the edge darling," she commands against his mouth, hand already seeking out the lube she'd brought without ever taking her eyes off him. For a moment she mourns her elemental magic, wishing to warm it faster than the heat of her palm can provide, but in the meantime she entertains herself by scraping her nails lightly up Sunjata's side until they mark along his ribs. "I'm going to get you nice and stretched, but you're not allowed to touch me with your hands," she orders, voice quiet and sensuous. "If you want something, you have to ask it of me, as prettily as you can." Because while she needs him relaxed, she doesn't intend on letting his erection waver, which she makes clear with how the hand not holding the lube drifts back down to thumb at the very tip, rubbing the flat of her thumb in circles around the sensitive head.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He does absolutely intentionally go slower so that she might arrive while he’s still working on it. After all, he doesn’t want to seem too eager. Where’s the fun in that? So when she arrives, toys in hand, Sunjata’s finishing up the process as his gaze drifts from the items she’s brought and her face, snapping up almost immediately to hear the growl there (one that is nearly met with one of his own in response.)

He watches her more as she steps closer, between those spread knees of his now that he’s shuffled out of the last bit of the clothes, humming a soft accented hum as she presses weight to his hips, forcing him to press more of his own onto his hands behind him onto the bed. She leans in for a kiss, biting down on his lower lip, forcing a slight hitch of his breath as she withdraws and his gaze seems even darker, anticipation and a bit of mischief blooming in him to maybe give into being stubborn for her.

At least, it’s a thought that might return later, because Hotaru’s promise and her nails at his side and the way she seems to completely boss him around has him already starting to shift a little toward the edge of the bed, snorting at the rules suddenly laid out. His lips part, a sound leaving him to respond and certainly be a little stubborn prick, but it dies immediately with the pressure of her thumb on the tip of his cock. A twitch forces its way through him and the words die in favor for a growl of his own, head tilting back slightly as he tries to regain at least some of his composure. “Can I touch you with my mouth?” He asks breathily, smirking as he peers at her with his scarred brow raised.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
She loves seeing all these new facets in him, loves exploring these different dynamics and seeing how both of them relish in it. It solidifies their relationship in her own mind in ways she had always known they could do, but had never actually done. Oh Frey, you always know best, she prays idly as she watches Sunjata shift lower on the bed to obey her.

The sass makes her smirk. "If you think it will be free enough to do so," she permits vaguely. Her goal is to ensure he can do little more than moan, but given it's their first time with the positions switched like this, she'll allow herself to be more realistic with her abilities. Not that she doesn't intend to give it her all. Her hand wraps fully around his cock, pumping slow but firm, thumbing over the glans and head on random strokes to keep the sensitivity random. Kneeling on the hardwood, she laves her tongue over the tip to provide the heat of her mouth as further distraction as she pops the cap on the lube and wets her other fingers to begin lightly tracing his rim. Sliding one finger in as he relaxes, and already angling to find the best spot as she distracts him with her mouth and hand. Eyes raptly magnetized to his face not only to ensure she's on the right path, but to drink in every reaction and expression and commit them to eternal memory.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Sunjata will gladly let Hotaru take the reins on this front, curious and excited to see what all she had in her arsenal. Sure, they’ve talked about it – they’ve danced around it for so many years, and yet now faced with the opportunity? He can’t very well bury the excitement that lingers in his gut, that’s shared across the attuned bond like an electric live wire. She’s quite literally got a hold of him, even as he grits out his growled question, tongue dipping out to wet his lips as he settles again and lets his steel gaze meet her face to see the smirk there.

Think I can.” He drawls with a purr back, one that breaks into a full groan he can’t quite bite back with the way her hand moves expertly, and watches as she sinks to her knees to distract him with her beautiful, sinful mouth. It works, because he shivers and his cock twitches as he feels her lubed finger warm him up, goosebumps rising across his tattooed skin and the heightened sense of overwhelming stimulation bumps it up a notch as he (very much like a brat), swallows down the next moan that leaves him, hips already shifting slightly as he watches through his hazy, half lidded gaze, trying to ground down on her finger.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
He may bite back his noises, but by opening the Attuned bond to her, she can feel exactly how he feels. Though it can't transfer the sensations themselves, each spark of pleasure or thrill of excitement is something she is privy to, and even as he swallows back his moan her eyes smolder up at him as she swallows pointedly around the tip of his cock curving down her throat. Fondness wells up in her amidst the lust and desire to dominate; brat.

She doesn't rush the second finger; lets it circle externally and slide in slowly only when it's clear he's ready - and not simply greedy. With two fingers she has better volume to angle her fingertips to that sweet spot she knows she's close to, curving her knuckles to get the right angle and pressing, watching to see when she gets close. It's a complicated maneuver to continue using her hand and mouth on his cock, but Hotaru has always excelled at what she does, and she loves going down on him anyway. It's a well-practiced art, and she sucks particularly hard as she maneuvers back up to the tip, letting his cock fall from her lips just to press a wet and messy kiss to the side of it, heated eyes still on his. One more finger. She can be patient.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh and Sunjata doesn’t fight back the blocking of the Attuned bond from her. It’s how they best communicate now, given that he truly still isn’t great with words and expressing himself. Feelings, though, he can manage. And at the present moment it’s a bit of stubbornness and adoration, love and content at letting her fuck him. There’s even an underlying current of excitement that appears occasionally, especially as he can read the word that she keeps tightly locked away.

He can’t keep the twist of his lips from growing into a smirk.

He continues to bite back those sounds as she swallows around the tip of his cock and continues to try and distract him there, but he’s so focused on the other sensations that he promptly slips up on his attempts to keep his sounds to a minimum – the slight whimper shifting to a gasped little “fuck--” as she curls her knuckles and pairs that with quite an intense sensation on his cock, his scarred and tattooed muscles flexing hard with the breath he takes in, enough that his gaze breaks from hers to sink his head back a little, trying to regain his composure.

It comes a second later, cock throbbing as she presses the hot kisses to the side of his length, his eyes dark and heavy as he meets her gaze again. “Gods, you drive me crazy.” He purrs, voice a little hoarse, affection pouring through alongside the playfulness of his utmost need for her to fuck him. He’s not sure how we’ll he’ll last like this. But maybe that’s what she’s going for?
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
It's a small slip compared to the noises she knows he's capable of making, but she revels in it all the same, a deep pleased purr resonating from her navel to her tongue and eyes flashing gold unbidden at the feline satisfaction that it causes. Watching his body jerk on its own power is nearly as good as it had once been to let lightning dance across it from her fingertips.

But there's no time for regrets, not when she has thought of this a thousand different times and a thousand different ways. So no - she doesn't plan on having him orgasm before she's gotten inside him. Not this time. But only because she wants him to cum while she's fucking him - and this thought she lets drift up to the surface where he can skim it off her mind. Just because she can.

"Good," she purrs, licking up his cock but otherwise only stimulating him with her hand for now so she doesn't bring him to the edge too quickly. The third finger slides into him slower given the added girth, and only once she's tortured his prostate a few more times does she withdraw entirely, grabbing his wrist and guiding his hand to his own dick. "Play with yourself while I get ready," she commands, eyes riveted to his body and making it clear this is as much meant to keep him hard as to be a show for her. Not that she dawdles in affixing the straps and toy to herself. Oh, on the contrary. It's not long before she's back between his legs, using the height of the bed to perfectly align herself with just one knee upon it as she lubes the toy and begins to press in. Finally able to lean over him, she presses kisses up his navel and sternum as she slowly slides inside, bond wide open in greedy expectation of everything he might feel as her hands come to toy and tease at his nipples to further distract from any discomfort.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Each more stimulating sensation she sparks within him has small little lightning sparks shooting through each and every scar, bore straight for her eyes to see. They travel from within and spread out, tracing each and every branch of the true lightning scars that spark through him as he twitches and trembles, breath hitching and little bitten back growls and groans leaving his lips that he continues to try and swallow down. But it’s all there, flayed out through the bond for her to enjoy – for her only, not that anyone else is listening.

She withdraws, though, and with yet another demand, Sunjata finds himself obliging (perhaps due to the haze she’s created in his mind, lustful and excited), he gives her a show of toying with himself – slowly, of course, not wanting to ruin the fun too quickly now that he’s in control, and he nearly offers a silent prayer to Frey that she’s quick about setting up the last of everything.

It’s worth it, though, as she aligns herself and sparks shoot through his scars as she enters and leans over him, toys with his pebbled and pink nipples, a groan does force its way out of his lips as his hands immediately move to her sides, back arching just a little as his hips move, aiming to guide her further in until she’s sunk in completely, discomfort nowhere to be found in the high that vibrates through his mind and through his teeth, reverberating through the Attuned bond for her to feel as he gasps his pleasure.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
The show of light down his body is enough of a replacement for the magic she so misses, and it only adds further stimulation to the visual of the way he plays with himself as she tightens the straps down onto her skin tight enough to hopefully leave a bit of a mark by the time they're done. A badge of pride to wear and skim her fingers over for the next few days.

She can't feel him physically - not yet, but maybe someday - but the look on his face and the way his body moves is enough to make her own insides clench with desire. She croons down at him as he gasps and pulls her closer, deeper. "Look at you, so beautiful," she breathes as she grinds in a slow, circular motion once she's fully inside. "All mine. My handsome, perfect boy." With one foot still on the floor and his lack of discomfort plainly apparent to her, she withdraws halfway and bucks sharply forward, aiming for that sweet spot in the hopes of spearing him through with proverbial lightning for all the sensation it will cause. Dropping her head, her golden hair tickles across his chest as she latches her mouth just beneath his left pec to create a hickey as close to his heart as she can reach.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh there’s certainly more where the current sparks are coming from. Especially as she slips into him and he pulls her close, his own fingertips grasping at her in ways that will hopefully also leave little fingertip sized bruises for her to feel for days to come. Ones that tighten along with the breathy moans that hum from him at her praise, at the slow movements she sparks. Sunjata knows it’s coming about two seconds too late to prepare himself fully when she bucks into him, hitting that spot perfectly and Sunjata’s body alights in a lightning show of his own.

He can see it reflecting against her face as his lids close most of the way, head tilting back as he gasps another little sound, a bit louder this time “s’perfect.” He can’t quite formulate the words to say it aloud – having always been relatively quiet – but through the bond comes the quiet plea alongside the bursting fireworks of his pleasure, the tightness of his gut and chest and the way his cock throbs with need. Again. Please. Her hair tickles across his chest and he shivers delightfully with it, hands slipping up to her hair to tangle in the long golden tresses as she leaves that mark behind, her spit sparking those little floral dark tattoos to spread over the red mark she leaves behind that will certainly darken in the next few hours.
SUNJATA