oh, what a sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
There's an old saying; wild horses couldn't keep me away. Now, Danta has never seen any wild horses, but regardless, he likes his chances when it comes to getting himself to the House of Midnight and the pleasures promised within. Leafchange has him dressing more warmly these days, the Maverick wearing a crisp black shirt beneath the ruddy leather coat he'd procured from Torchline all that time ago, a dark, long scarf wound about his mouth and neck to keep the cold at bay.

Still, he's already shedding layers as he steps in through the doors of the House, handing off scarf and coat for someone to hang them somewhere, and he's fixing the cuff of his shirt even as he requests a drink of something strong and hot and spiced. Today's Danta is perfectly presentable, silver glittering on his fingers and in his ears, fair hair attractively tousled by the breeze, horns catching rainbows in the lamplight.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
Pretty little body what a perfect view
And she likes to be extra naughty when she's in the mood
Hotaru had asked for the staff to alert her the moment Danta arrived, intent on flagrantly stealing away their duties in the name of flirtatious foreplay. Luckily they had happily agreed once she gave them the Maverick's name and description, and they deliver promptly when the day arrives at last.

She finds her way to his side, sauntering on quiet feet, right as he's being delivered his drink. Light fingers trace the edge of his shoulder and perch upon the point of it as she curves around his side. In contrast to the silver glittering like starlight on his fingers and up the curves of his ears, Ru is moving sunlight, the subtle shade of golden glitter lighting up her cheekbones as she smiles winsomely up at him. "I had a plan to undress you within reach of the bed, but now you have me reconsidering," she sighs as if greatly disappointed, but the gleam of appreciation in her eyes as she rakes them up and down his well-dressed form is better suited for the complimentary phrase. Her own apparel is quite simple; a champagne silk slip with a sheer robe overtop, lightly tied over her navel. Delicate but expensive, exactly as she prefers.

Her hand slides down his arm to flirt her fingertips against Danta's pulse in his wrist, torn between boldly kissing his knuckles or simply dragging him off to their booked room to defile him immediately. "Sunny is preparing our room; bring your drink, I'm impatient," she commands with a coquettish pout, hands encircling his wrist to pull him gently in her wake. What was the use of formalities and greetings? She wants to suck that drink off his tongue - the sooner the better.
She looks good in the moonlight
So we'll go tire out our bodies 'cause that's what sinners do
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
With the spiced liquor on his tongue and the warmth of the House thawing at any parts of him that might have caught a chill, Hotaru's gentle touch is all it takes to get further fires stoking low in Danta's belly, and he tracks her movements through the hooded eyes of a predator. "Whatever plans I had, they were undone at the mere sight of you," he purrs in return, lowering his cup to openly admire the woman before him.

"I've been looking forward to this since our last get together," he continues with a fanged grin, happily ferried along in her wake. As it had been at The Hanged Man, Danta willingly gives himself tunnel vision to follow Hotaru wherever she wants to take him and though his eyebrows raise at the Flood's unfamiliar moniker - Sunny, huh - he makes no comment on it.

"Good things come to those who wait, or so they say," he teases; a hilarious sentiment, given that the Maverick is just as impatient as Hotaru.
Table base by Skylark
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
His eyes are weighty enough to feel like phantom touches, and Hotaru ebbs and flows beneath it like a cat seeking every inch of palm against their spine. "I'm glad to steal your plans but not your words. I quite like everything your mouth does," she sighs wistfully. Though she might not have known the pleasures of his tongue, she remembers his teeth and the sultry heat of his words. Striking people dumb is flattering, but she prefers his wit and blarney.

It's a good thing she knows these halls as surely as her own veins given how she can scarcely keep her eyes off Danta from over her shoulder. Her laughter trails back to him as she neatly spins on her heel to walk backwards, reaching her free hand for his waistband to pull him closer as they come to their door. "So fools say," she refutes as she pulls him close, tilting her face up toward him. "I believe good things come to those who want something so badly they crave it, hunt it." Ru leans up onto her toes to press a chaste kiss to his lips, simultaneously reaching behind her to twist the doorknob and swing the door open to lead Dantalion forward by lips and waistband alike through the threshold to the room Sunjata has dreamed up for the three of them.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
He has been getting the room ready, meticulously recalling how Danta had made the room the last time he was here. Warm heat, cavern walls, decorum that was far past anything Sunjata recognized from this day and age. A fire crackling in the distance which only serves to add more warmth to the room, causing a small sheen of sweat to already form on the Flood’s shoulders.

He’s not wearing a shirt right now, at least, allowing the light to reflect off of the sheen of sweat and tattoos and scars, as he settles on the edge of a little table-like stone desk, complete with wine and food, waiting for Hotaru to arrive with their esteemed guest.

She arrives like a golden stream of sunlight, with yet another blonde behind her, and Sunjata’s lips twist into a smirk as he stands, drifting toward the two of them. Hotaru’s hands are still on the Ancient’s hips, and Sunjata’s quick to slip behind to close the door, rumbling a hum of greeting while his hand finds the small of Danta’s back. “I did my best to get it the way you had it before. Feel free to make any changes.” Comes his own sultry whisper.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
If anyone were to ask Danta right now, he'd say with complete confidence that he's hit the jackpot, and if the pair of Frey demigods had in fact lured him here for some nefarious means (kidnapping, political gumption, death etc.), let it be known that he'd die a happy, happy man. As it stands, it's with his lips melting against Hotaru's that he's guided into a room flush with heat, and he barely has a chance to take in Sunjata - tall, sweaty, shirtless, come here - before his eyes are drinking in the room he's prepared.

A pang of something twists low in the Maverick's gut, a cousin of nostalgia or homesickness perhaps, and he resolves to chase it away all the more fervently with another taste of Hotaru's mouth. "This is perfect," he assures the Flood, the words mumbled sweetly into Ru's mouth, one hand greedily slipping around her waist to pull her flush against him even as he tries to back Sunjata up and against the door he's just closed. A chance to be in the middle of a demigod sandwich? Don't mind if Danta does.
Table base by Skylark
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Hotaru hadn't been privy to the plans for the room, and though little can distract her from the powerful combined visual of both Danta and Sunjata, the Maverick's own delight provides her the opportunity to marvel a little. It's...rustic. Certainly not her taste, but the table setting doesn't matter if the plate is still full of wagyu right?

She is pleasantly and willingly distracted by Danta's mouth descending back upon her own, and she hums into it, letting her satisfaction be known. Stepping forward as she's pulled, Hotaru nips at Danta's lip and laves her tongue across it quickly after, an empty apology. One hand leaves the man's waist to find Sunjata's behind him, and though she doesn't have much literal or metaphorical weight to throw around, she presses herself firmly against Danta's front to enable those intended plans of being sandwiched between them. Happy to let Sunjata do the talking while she gleefully takes advantage of Dantalion's mouth being so easily accessible for the moment.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
There’s little to no worry about whether or not Danta and Hotaru can speak to confirm it, but he can see it in the way the Maverick seems to warm up both literally and physically – pulling Hotaru closer as their lips chase one another and Sunjata finds himself pressed against the very door that he’d just closed. Not that he’s complaining, of course, given the way Hotaru’s warm hand finds his damp and nearly sticky skin, and one arm wraps around the two of them to rest at Hotaru’s hip to keep her near while the other slinks around to slide up Danta’s side.

Good.” He hums in a warm and equally sultry tone, leaning down just enough to let the two of them have their little dance of their lips while he focuses his along the collarbone of the Maverick, a little guiding path for himself before he finds himself partially shifting – horns sprouting and sharp teeth to mirror Danta’s, not unlike the only other time he and the Maverick had been together.

And then, he drags those sharp edges of his teeth along Danta’s shoulder, pressing into his back to very accurately sandwich them together.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
Feeling entirely too clothed as he's caught between Hotaru and Sunjata, Danta's approval hums through his throat and chest. A spaded tail coils back to wind around the Flood's leg and his head tilts gently to the side to give the other man the smooth column of his neck to mark as he pleases; in the meantime, he (reluctantly) draws back from Hotaru's soft lips to admire the play of light across her body, the way her curves melt against him in all the right places.

"The last time we met like this," he purrs to the valkyrie, a catlike smile spreading across his face that's interrupted only by a hitch of breath caused by Sunjata's teeth, "I wasn't able to show you nearly as much attention as I would have liked." It's an oversight he's keen to rectify, deft fingers tugging at the tie of her robe to let it flutter open.

Shifting to teasingly grind back against the Flood, Danta makes just enough space that he might descend between the two demigods, his mouth hot and eager against Hotaru's inner thigh as he coaxes one of her legs to drape over his shoulder. What she and Sunjata get up to in the meantime is absolutely his business as well, don't get him wrong - but some things can't wait. This is one of them.
Table base by Skylark
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Hotaru leans back in a little arch over Sunjata's arm at her hips when Danta pulls away, her lips already flush from attention and eyes shadowed enough to gleam voraciously in what little light the room has. It's a compliment to Danta's everything that even the sight of Sunjata's mouth at the Maverick's neck in her peripheral is not enough to pull her eyes away from his. And if her body arches toward his hands, seeking touch before her mind catches up to the promises his tongue implies, then it only draws them ever closer.

It doesn't last, and oh she might not, either, with the way Danta's mouth trails fire up her thigh. Hotaru has to steady herself with one hand on Sunjata's shoulder, but the other immediately descends to thread through Danta's perfectly styled hair as her leg obligingly curls over his shoulder. "Fuck," she breathes, all charm and sentiments such as if I'd known you looked so good on your knees vanishing beneath the touch of his lips. Too short to accomplish it all herself, she pulls at Sunjata with the hand on his shoulder, mouth already parted and wanting, intent on feeding him every sound she's sure Danta will pry from her.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Far more pleased than he has any right to be the second that Danta’s head tilts to offer room, Sunjata makes quick work of it – lathering the warm skin there with kisses and attention, listening only partially as he purrs to Hotaru, the Flood’s teeth causing the Maverick’s voice to hitch ever so slightly. It was worth it though, and he nearly mourns the loss of Danta’s movements if it weren’t for the way he grinds back against him and his already growing erection, a pleased hum of approval slipping from his lips as he watches the blonde between them descend, focusing on Hotaru (as Sunjata thinks everyone should).

His lips twist into a smirk, his warm palm slipping up to run along Hotaru’s arm that plants itself on his shoulder, already leaning in the second he hears the breathy curse slip from her lips. She pulls at him and it takes him the rest of the way, diving in to devour her lips in a kiss to swallow any sounds the Maverick draws from her. The hand on her arm slips up to her side, thumb brushing against the underside of her breast while his other hand slips down between them to run into the blonde crown of the Maverick between them, fingertips tracing diamond horns buried within.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
With two hands teasing through his hair, Danta needs little more encouragement to get to work, but gods if he doesn't need to take a second to unbutton his pants just to make sure he doesn't cut off blood to anywhere important. Humming his approval against Hotaru's flesh, the deft fingers of one hand follow the delicious curve of the thigh braced over his shoulder, enjoying the perfect peach of her ass, whilst his other hand sneaks up to tug her underwear to one side.

(Presuming she's even wearing any, which, if not, all the better).

Already hearing the beginnings of a serenade from the valkyrie's lips - and feeling Sunjata crowd against him as he tries to catch that siren song - Danta wastes no further time, a hot tongue flicking out to sample her sweetness, lapping up and rolling against the bud of her clit. His mouth is far too busy to offer traditional compliments at the heat and taste of her, but he writes his own poetry relentlessly against her core, coaxing the tilt and rock of her hips against him.
Table base by Skylark
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
There is nothing to be found between her legs but, blessedly, Danta. It that had been equally as exciting to cavort about the House in otherwise public areas with nothing beneath, and between that and the unbearably hot beginnings they've already had, she's quite wet already when Danta's tongue slides up against her clit. Her moan is swallowed by Sunjata's mouth, but the sharpness of it is still audible praise to the man who caused it. And if it's not enough, her hand in his hair clenches slightly, just enough to pull pleasantly at the roots as her hips arch forward.

Her hips and the leg over Danta's shoulder shake as he tortures her so sweetly, seemingly ceaseless in his attentions. She arches taller to give Sunjata all the room he could desire, voice freely pouring whines and trailing moans for every twist of Danta's tongue that particularly pleases. She longs for her lightning, so that it might dance upon the skin of both men, but instead she must make do with hands and nails; both of which skim over Sunjata's throat to his nape, to scrape lightly there with too-sharp nails before burying in the hair there to pull in the same way she does with Danta.

And when she parts - briefly, because Sunjata is always intoxicating to kiss - she tilts her forehead against the Flood's shoulder to look down at Dantalion and croon, "So good, Danta, fuck." And it's a mystery whether it's intentional or not, but her magic comes creeping up her throat as she begs (demands?) "Faster."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh, Sunjata swallows up everything the Valkyrie has to offer – so greedily and willingly, devouring her as the Maverick settles between them and draws those beautiful sounds from her mouth. While they enjoy their fun, though, Sunjata’s focused on drawing more sounds from her as well as steadying her as she remains with one leg looped over Danta’s. The hand not in Danta’s hair moves to fully cup Hotaru’s breast, his fingers slipping around her side to keep her comfortable without having to worry about her balance that much, especially as she looks down to coax the blonde between them.

The hand in Danta’s hair slips down to drag now shifted claws lightly along the side of the Maverick’s neck and down his back, crowding further into the little foray as he splits his attention between all of them in the raging heat of this makeshift room of what he can only assume relates to the Climb. And while Hotaru’s head presses against his shoulder, Sunjata leans in enough to press kisses to the crown of her sunlit hair, nosing his way in toward her neck and shoulder to drag his teeth along, trying to spur her with all kinds of sensations all at the same time.