truth, dare, spin bottles
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
I'd still know you, not being shown you, I only need the working of my hands
Looking like precisely the sort of man who belonged in the boring room what with his parted lips, flushed cheeks, and blue eyes that couldn't seem to decide quite where on Thorn they wanted most to land, Everest shifted slightly so that he could lean on his elbows to better watch his partner's movements.

He was meant to be learning, after all.

"Oh..that..that makes sense." And it did, not that Everest for all of his cleverness could have ever come up with it himself. "Edging? No, I can't say that I've ever—oh, should I help you with that? Or start on yours, or...?" Already fumbling to try and assist the courtesan as if he was somehow being rude by just letting Thorn do all the work here, the aviator's fingers reached delicately for the sheer fabric billowing around the other man's body. Of course Ever was aware that there was a time and place for tugging clothes off of one another, but given how beautiful the garments seemed to be he was hesitant to do anything other than gently trying to strip them off.
Everest
Table by the always stunning Sky!
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i am heaven sent, don't you dare forget —
Ever is supposed to be learning, and Thorn is supposed to be teaching, even if he starts to get ahead of himself a little in his movements. It’s a dull realization that occurs when the confusion flares in Everest’s face just as much as his tone, the question airing and sparking that same catlike smile on his lips. His hands find Everest’s to make him pause in removing Thorn’s billowy shirt, collecting them together at his chest as he lets his green gaze focus on the other man. “It’s when you bring someone riiiiight to the very edge, but don’t let them finish. Not the first time, anyway.” He muses, before he takes those wrists, trying his best to twist the two men into the opposite positions.

The Aviator is much stronger than he is, but given the sake of learning and teaching, Thorn thinks he might be amenable to the swap. After all, with Everest on top he can start to implement all those things Thorn has just taught him. Including the shirt removal.

Releasing Everest’s hands when their positioning is right, he arcs his back and hums a little moaned sound out as if to spur the other man on. “Show me what you’ve learned so far, mm?” A brief pause as he peers up at the other man with a sparkle of curiosity in his gaze. "And feel free to try some stuff out if it feels right..."
thorn
— i am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised //