b̶̙̱̌͜r̸̹̯̔͊̉̈́̚ō̵͕̝͇̳̉̔ͅa̶̧̯̤͎̔͒͒̓͗d̸̝͓͍̻͈̒̔c̷̺̠̰͆̍̌ȁ̵̗͕̯̖ͅs̶̪͜͜͝͝t̸̤͓̪͍̉̒̑̏ ̵̩͛̈̚2
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hello listeners. Did you think you’d be hearing from me so soon? I just thought I’d bring you a little breaking news from the northern part of the continent! The Greatwood is now entirely under the Family’s Control!

Isn’t that wonderful?

It makes me so happy to see all those void critters running freely, dusting off their legs and stretching their teeth! For all of those who are Friends of the Family, please continue to visit the Greatwood! For all those who aren’t…I mean, really, why aren’t you?!

You know we’d love to have you.

That’s all for me Caido, so as always, I can’t WAIT until you’re part of the Family.