truth, dare, spin bottles
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
I'd still know you, not being shown you, I only need the working of my hands
Looking like precisely the sort of man who belonged in the boring room what with his parted lips, flushed cheeks, and blue eyes that couldn't seem to decide quite where on Thorn they wanted most to land, Everest shifted slightly so that he could lean on his elbows to better watch his partner's movements.

He was meant to be learning, after all.

"Oh..that..that makes sense." And it did, not that Everest for all of his cleverness could have ever come up with it himself. "Edging? No, I can't say that I've ever—oh, should I help you with that? Or start on yours, or...?" Already fumbling to try and assist the courtesan as if he was somehow being rude by just letting Thorn do all the work here, the aviator's fingers reached delicately for the sheer fabric billowing around the other man's body. Of course Ever was aware that there was a time and place for tugging clothes off of one another, but given how beautiful the garments seemed to be he was hesitant to do anything other than gently trying to strip them off.
Everest
Table by the always stunning Sky!
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i am heaven sent, don't you dare forget —
Ever is supposed to be learning, and Thorn is supposed to be teaching, even if he starts to get ahead of himself a little in his movements. It’s a dull realization that occurs when the confusion flares in Everest’s face just as much as his tone, the question airing and sparking that same catlike smile on his lips. His hands find Everest’s to make him pause in removing Thorn’s billowy shirt, collecting them together at his chest as he lets his green gaze focus on the other man. “It’s when you bring someone riiiiight to the very edge, but don’t let them finish. Not the first time, anyway.” He muses, before he takes those wrists, trying his best to twist the two men into the opposite positions.

The Aviator is much stronger than he is, but given the sake of learning and teaching, Thorn thinks he might be amenable to the swap. After all, with Everest on top he can start to implement all those things Thorn has just taught him. Including the shirt removal.

Releasing Everest’s hands when their positioning is right, he arcs his back and hums a little moaned sound out as if to spur the other man on. “Show me what you’ve learned so far, mm?” A brief pause as he peers up at the other man with a sparkle of curiosity in his gaze. "And feel free to try some stuff out if it feels right..."
thorn
— i am all you've ever wanted,
what all the other boys all promised //
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Looking not dissimilar to a puppy who isn't quite sure if he's done something wrong or not, the aviator stills at the touch as his gaze rises instantly to Thorn's. You'd almost think from the way the gentlest of touches could bring him to an immediate halt that Ever had been beaten or abused as a child, though of course he hadn't. Such was merely the depth of his desire to pleaes. "Oh I see. The name makes sense then." The aviator agrees as his gaze slips to the catlike shape of Thorn's lips. "I suppose I've never actually tried to stop before." All two times, before.

Thorn will find his student more than pliable and quickly it's the courtesan's turn to feel the starchy sheets against his back as the aviator finds himself sitting astride the other man. Flushing at the sound of Thorn's little moan, it's likely no surprise to anyone at all that praise and instructions are high up on the aviator's list of turn-ons such that he goes about his task with an academic sort of enthusiasm which would (hopefully) become passionate at some point.

At first, his fingertips are feather-light as they ghost over seams and down buttons, adjusting, tugging, opening. Once Thorn's torso lay before him however, claws press out from Ever's hands, marking the vines and following their slow descent to the other man's hips. Having never been with a man before and with little sexual experience himself, Everest had no idea if he was meant to just go for it, but suspected not. Instead, he eased his movements away from the courtesan's hips, gliding up Thorn's torso before leaning forward to block out his tattoos with the full length of his own body.

Pressing their hips together—albeit clumsily—Ever hitched in a breath against Thorn's chest as a slow ripple of arousal shivered through his body. "Is...that..?" Right? Good?
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Despite the deer in the headlights look he receives when he grips the Aviator’s hands, Thorn’s expression is nothing but content and pleasure at the way he’s picking up on things. Even more so when the catlike grin spreads again with the comment. “Should try sometime. Makes it that much more rewardin’ when it comes back to ya.” He offers a little tidbit with a wink, precisely at the time he flips them, offering a little show for Everest, eyes hooded as he watches the other man’s movements, keeping track of them where he can.

The featherlight touches spark goosebumps along Thorn’s skin, breath hitching as his clothes are tugged on and opened, moving willingly to help the cloth fall away and open. However, Everest adds a touch to it that has him shivering in delight, a moan slipping from his lips encouragingly. “Perfect” He drawls in a breathy tone, arching against the claws that touch his vines.

As Everest blankets his body with his own, Thorn’s hands slip up to brush against his cheeks, threading back into his hair as Everest presses their hips together, and despite the stumbling approach it does start to fill him out, a low hiccup of a sound leaving him as he remembers he’s supposed to be teaching. “Just like that.” Thorn purrs, lifting a leg and hooking it around Everest’s. “Now, s’gonna be tight for me.” He huffs a little, fingertips threading through Everest’s dark hair as one leaves to grab something from a pocket of his clothes, a little container of lube. “You wanna try loosening me up?” He asks, tugging Everest’s hair a little to try and capture the Aviator’s gaze, his freehand tilting the container back and forth.
thorn
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
The encouragement has the aviator doubling down in his efforts such that his tracing of Thorn's tattoos with his claws becomes almost an exact tracing of the black lines as if not wanting to leave a single stem or vine untouched. "These are beautiful." He whispers, glancing up Thorn's body to meet the courtesan's green gaze. Having no idea how bedroom talk is meant to go and completely ignorant of what it means to talk dirty, the aviator has some idea that blunt compliments are perhaps not what was expected of him, but the words had left his lips before he could think far enough ahead to cage them behind his teeth.

As it turned out, the aviator was quite turned on by the other man's body art.

"Tight?" Ever repeats as the muscles of his stomach clench against the current of pleasure that the pressure of Thorn's leg causes. Glancing at the bottle and having at least some sort of idea what it was for and what was meant to happen—he might be inexperienced, but with a doctor for a parent Everest did have a working knowledge of anatomy—he reached out for the bottle. "How do you know who goes where? That you're the..." Frowning for a moment, the aviator paused as he tried to find the word he thought he'd heard before.

"..bottom?" Was Everest a bottom? Should he be?
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
To be honest, any kind of compliments are well received with Thorn – whether it be dirty talk or true compliments, such that his cheeks and pierced ears flush a shade darker when he hears the whisper, lips quirking into a cocky, knowing smile even if the breathy words after are at odds. “Thank you.” He whispers back, pressing into each touch just like a cat might with the affection of getting touched.

Mhmm,” Thorn starts to say, offering a little bit of encouragement with the roll of his hips against the other man’s. But the question that’s aired has him tilting his head, pushing up on his elbows as he reaches up to grab Everest’s jaw, tongue dipping out to wet his lips as he scans the other man’s curious gaze. “Wherever y’feel most comfortable. I am comfortable with either, ‘n am more than willing to be whatever ya want me to be.” His hand lowers from Everest’s jaw to run his fingertips along his neck, down to his collarbone. “So far, it seems to me like ya might enjoy havin’ control. Course there’s no sayin’ we can’t switch it up if  y’wanna try both.” Give him a taste of what it’s like to use Thorn however the Aviator wanted to, followed up by a taste of Thorn doing the same to him.

At least it’ll give the other man an idea.
thorn
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Inhaling softly with surprise at the feel of Thorn's tongue delicately lapping against his lips, the aviator swallows and nods. "I'd like to try both. I won't know until I do, right?"' Maybe some people just did know, but certainly Everest did not, and if the courtesan was willing to let him experiment, why shouldn't he?

"I've never, so...let me know if this is wrong." He mumbles apologetically, feeling the need to constantly reiterate his inexperience, still feeling as though he was somehow waisting Thorn's time with his fumbles.

Not unlike how he'd done with Isla, Everest removed the lower portion of Thorn's garments with slow reverence, perhaps out of a need to seem respectful or perhaps to give his mind time to figure out how to go about what was next expected of him. Momentarily undone by the sight of tattooed vines and thorns stemming toward the courtesan's cock, the aviator's fingers twitched slightly as if wanting to try and grow the other man's erection before remembering himself and the instructions he'd been given.

Offering the other man a shaky smile as he reached for the lube, Ever applied a good amount onto his fingers before leaning slightly over Thorn's body in an attempt to lean against the bed so that his other arm was free to use. Curling his bicep around the courtesan's body, Everest met the seafoam green of Thorn's eyes with trepidation and excitement as his fingers found their way around his backside before pressing softly against his opening. Working in soft and slow circles with just two fingers at first, the aviator stared with rapt focus down at Thorn's face, using the other man's movements to guide his progress. Slipping just one finger inside of him at first, Ever let the lube do most of the work as he glided it in and out a few times.
Everest
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Exactly.” Thorn says with a note of encouragement, more than willing to both bottom and top for the other man, until he has a chance to figure out what best suited him. For now, though, he lets Ever take the reins with gentle instruction, humming a note that says he will say anything if it’s wrong – but, for as much anxiety as someone may have in the bedroom, there was a fair amount little wrong anyone could do provided they both were having fun.

And despite the pale room they’re in, Thorn is having fun. He’s enjoying this. Especially with a careful and deliberate caution in which the Aviator removes the rest of his clothing, so at odds with how most people typically didn’t care whether they ruined the clothes the courtesan wore. Thorn finds it charming, at the very least.

He peers at him from hooded seafoam eyes, offering the container to Everest with ease as he gets a bit more comfortable, breath hitching a little as Ever blankets his body to begin, and as the Aviator would soon find out, it wouldn’t take playing with his cock to get it filling out, but the fingers that work to loosen him up. And as far as Thorn’s concerned, he’s doing a great job, if the little gasped moan is anything to go by, the way he lifts his hands to run along Everest’s body, hips grinding a little against the finger as if asking for more. “You are doin’ a great job.” He purrs a little breathlessly, skin flushing darker.
thorn
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
The approval has not only relief and joy spreading across the aviator's face, but lust as well. With cheeks flushed a deep garnet and blue eyes grower ever darker with arousal, Ever found himself chuckling under his breath as he added more pressure and depth with his fingers, his eyes never leaving Thorn's face. "It's...it's the strangest thing." He whispers, voice almost reverant as he dips his head and presses a kiss against the courtesan's shoulder and then collarbone. "Like I want to be so soft and gentle with you...but at the same time...not?" Like Thorn was this lush and delicate plant that part of him wanted to carefully water and tend to, while another part wanted to tear through his leaves with his claws and teeth. Looking up, his smile crooked, the aviator gives his head a little shake, noticing just how uncomfortably caged his own erection was presently feeling, before ignoring it and focusing the entirety of his attention on Thorn.

"If only I had another hand." He laughs, glancing down the length of their bodies towards where Thorn's own cock was being thoroughly ignored save for the way their hips pressed together.
Everest