Street Rules
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
i've got this feeling, and i've got this shovel
between me and you you're in a lot of trouble
Melita's lungs fill, her eyes open, and Hotaru sobs a "Thank you," to Ronin without taking her eyes off the Honeybee's face, echoing off Sunjata's heels without intending to. She musters a smile for the young woman to try and ease the shock and confusion she can see in her face. Sunjata shifts before she can respond, Sah's explanation filling in the gaps in a forthright way that steals any opportunity for gentle revelations from Hotaru's hands.

As Sunjata moves to envelop them, Hotaru immediately winds her arms around Melita, holding her as closely as she can and burying her face in the girl's hair. "Ronin brought you back. Just lay still sweetheart, take a breath," she instructs, and though her voice still trembles at least she feels like she has some manner of control over the situation again. She can't see Sah through Sunjata's wing - isn't sure she can look at him just yet anyway - but she calls out to him briskly. "Go. Fight. She'd hate if you didn't." It's all she can manage. She loves them both, yes, but he'd been the one to strike Melita down. Tournament or not, she needs time for her hackles to fall. Ru also knows Melita's pride is as wide a valley as her own. Maybe if Sah feels it will make amends, it will give him the strength to fight - to leave. Ru frankly doesn't want anyone near except Melita and Sunjata right now.
because it's not murder if i bury you alive
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

your dreams are all full of war
you are from another time
The confusion, the people, all stirred something very restless and frustrated inside her; pressing in, choking, smothering, feeling like grief when she’d been –

Ronin and his new superpower. Foretold drinks. She stared upwards in a daze, watching as he disappeared and then she was swept into her uncle’s arms – eyes trying to adjust and pinpointing on Sah, but not truly seeing him. Too stunned, the words slipped away and into her head over and over like a revolving hymn with no meaning (I accidentally killed you…I’m so sorry - and all her thoughts could only spiral to how when she’d once been so gods damned strong and this wasn’t like her -)

His question went unanswered because then there was just Ru and Jata and some other nuance. All Melita could’ve given in response was a furrowed brow and utter confusion, saving it for another time and place, a brief wave that wasn’t forgiving or meaningful; people responding for her when she didn’t have anything else to grant. “Can we leave?” She managed instead, because she didn’t want to stay here in this wake, waiting for the world to churn over and spit her out again.

{FIN}
salvation doesn't look like light
So what remains?
Melita