living in a haze
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Darling please, just give us some time, and I swear we'll be alright
“A perfect thematic fit for your hoard,” she agrees with a grin far too sharp for sheep, unless they were of the clothing kind. “Though I wouldn’t fit beneath the bed very well.” Her eyes glitter like gems, happy to poke and prod every button she knows like her own fingerprints if it lightens his mood all the more.

They must look like school children huddling beneath his wings, giggling and gossiping. It’s a strangely bittersweet thought to her, in line with his; neither of them had ever thought they’d live this long, much less find this kind of happiness and wholeness again. She shivers at the sensitivity of where he kisses her wrist, and her eyes are sharp like her wolf teeth revealed by her grin. “Disgusting. Think we can have a do-over with the whole immortality thing taken into consideration?” She affects a thoughtful pout, head tilting to and fro - gently, because his fingers in her hair feel delightful. “Perhaps I’ll hold a new grudge against Tal for winning.” As if she isn’t already determined to train more so she can resume her rightful title as his combat superior.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Snorting and shaking his head a little, his lips quirk in amusement, twisting with the scar that bisects his cheek. “In the bed is good enough.” He decides swiftly, leaning in to nuzzle into her hand, to press his lips to the inside of her wrist, to offer the little teasing Adults comment that has his nose wrinkling but amusement glittering in his gaze and burning through the Attuned bond.

Perhaps. Not sure I’m too inclined to find out.” Being essentially in a coma for a while didn’t sound like his idea of a good time – but for right now? They certainly are acting like little kids, a wholesome little grouping, encompassed by his wings, knowing that one day she’ll have her own to embrace him with in turn.

Ah, but she mentions a grudge against Tal and he snickers like a child, beaming a toothy and sharp grin back at her as he bounces his brows. “Oh but what if he grovels?” He breathes in an air of dramatics.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru's grin is bright and sharp, pleased by their banter and the buzz of sensation that trips down her skin as he kisses her wrist. "Charmer," she sighs the accusation as if lovingly exasperated to know it. "Keep it up and we won't be lingering for the reward ceremony." She won't desecrate Flora's bar a second time, but surely there's an equally exotic location they can find that is faster to get to than their home back in King's End.

The mischief pairs well with his snickering, and the shadows fall away completely beneath the brightness of his joy. "Have you seen his groveling? It's mostly muttering," she laughs, recalling lighthearted daily memories from years in Halo where Tal had quailed beneath his sisters' stares or stepped on an edge of Ru's massive ego and had to apologize. She finds his mumbling mostly endearing, but in this theoretical grudge it would be easy to ignore.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Did you expect anything else?” Sunjata asks in a breathy purr, one that certainly won’t last given the trajectory of the conversation, but it’s all in good fun as his wings continue to block most of the wind coming their way and Sunjata nestles in to flash a smirk to her. “I was kind of thinking maybe we could stay here for the night anyway. The warmth is nice.” And it beats the snow in King’s End that they have to go back to – not that he would keep her from it, of course, if that’s what she wanted to do. He’s just getting better at offering his own thoughts on the matter. “And you can spend some time with Flora.” And Remi can owe him that drink.

Many perks, you see.

Mischief suddenly threads through the conversation though as Sunjata airs all of his dramatics, a low whine leaving him, watching gratefully as he takes in the brighter appearance of her, watching the shadows fade away for the moment. “I haven’t just yet. I have received an apology, though.” Already, which was interesting to the Flood. It wasn’t often that people apologized to him for many things, given how many more things Sunjata had to apologize for, himself. “Do tell.” He noses his way against her wrist again, to press another soft kiss there.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Her laugh is all the answer he needs, fond and unsurprised. Of course she had not expected anything else - she wouldn't want anything else. The idea of staying is a wonderful one, and though she knows there are unspoken reasons for why he wants to linger, he's already doing so much by offering up his thoughts and opinions in the first place. It's easy as breathing to accept. Why wouldn't she? Hotaru adores Torchline, and any opportunity to spend time with her daughter is one she's willing to grasp with both hands. "I'd love that." She seals it with a kiss, smiling lips pressing against his.

Admittedly her brows rise in surprise at the notion of an apology. He will have to be the one to 'do tell' next, but Hotaru can be patient when it suits her, and right now the opportunity is ripe for some teasing and gossiping. Clearing her throat like a storyteller preparing for a long evening, she settles into Sunjata's arms and gleefully recounts every embarrassing detail of Tal's manner of groveling.

- Fin <33
HOTARU