[se] weather sweater
open!
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Online
Change author:
MP: 2580
So tired trying to see from behind the red in my eyes
No better version of me I could pretend to be tonight
Together they flock to the jewelry store, Koa peering briefly over Thorn's shoulder before wandering off to admire a display of copper arm cuffs set with different stones. He turns one over in his hands, admiring the delicate flowers and their aquamarine petals before Tal's voice has him looking up, surprised recognition on his face.

"Wait, you said Alys? I think I know her!" Thinking back to their kite-flying adventure, he tries to recall the woman. "Dark hair, 'bout this tall?" He holds a hand at clavicle height. "Bear companion? She helped get Pip to fly for the first time!" Which makes her a goddamn goddess in Koa's book. "Damn, Tal, how'd you luck out and land a girl like that?" the Dragoon teases playfully, nudging the courier with a smirk.

Newly re-invested thanks to this context, Koa points to a display of stones streaked with lines of gold. "How 'bout cat's eye? Could do a bracelet--" he picks one up, brown and jade green alternating in a leather band. "See? Matches both your eyes."
Koa
No other version of me I would rather be tonight
And, Lord, she found me just in time