someone must've loved you, not the way that I do
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
"Kiki? That's interesting! How did they get Kiki from Killian? Though...I suppose calling you Kill or Killy wouldn't be great." she said with a light laugh. "Some people call me Pheebs." she said, offering up her own nickname for him. It kept things light and friendly, and boy did she know people needed that during this transition.

"Oh! So I was close! I thought maybe it was short for wacky!" she said with a grin. But she could tell that he was having a hard time. Who wouldn't? They all did.

"Hey. It'll be okay. It's a little bit if an adjustment but there are lots of kind people who will help you. There are quite a few of us Outlanders. Thats what people like us are called." she said in an assuring tone, smiling at him warmly as they came out into the open fields. In the distance the ramshackle town was just visible, the giant Spire looming over it all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone must've loved you, not the way that I do - by Phoebe - 04-12-2019, 01:23 AM