Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
tO uR deSTinY was the response yet again, to which Killian raised an eyebrow and grazed his teeth along his lower lip and replied "Right right," as if all were clear now. It very much wasn't, and Killian was beginning to further doubt his 'spirit guide'. But seeing as he had nothing better to do, he just kept on following, hands in his pockets.

The two detoured into the grass, and for a moment Kiki had lost his guide, he thought for a moment, oh well guess I'll go back, but then decided that he was rather curious as to what this was. So he picked up the pace, and soon found the red fox waiting by a fenced in coop. cHIckENs, the fox said. Chickens?! His destiny was chickens? Killian gave the fox a look that was half amusement and half ???

"Thefuck? Chickens. You want me to, what with chickens?" he said, crossing his arms as he looked at the fox. Yeah, a spirit guide was probably too good to be true. "Ok I know you aren't a spirit guide or whatever. Are you another shifter?" he asked, in a very 'the jig is up' tone.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: juliet, the dice was loaded from the start - by Killian - 04-19-2019, 11:52 AM