Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Nice, Kiki had found himself a partner in crime. That was pretty exciting, and probably not something he planned on telling Phoebe, or really anybody else he’d met. He figured this wouldn’t be the most well received of activities, but sometimes he couldn’t resist. And besides, a couple chickens couldn’t be that sorely missed. No harm no fowl right?

The part about being a merchant sparked a question in itself, though it was the rest of it that really caught the cheetah’s attention. He was from the Greatwood? Wasn’t that the place beyond the barrier, the place that spat people back out as soon as they’d set foot inside? You live out there? Seriously? Kiki asked, clearly impressed. And if it were true, and not just a joke, Killian had quite a few things to ask about it.

When asked about himself he shrugged. I just got here about a week ago actually, so I haven’t found my title yet. I’ve been thinking about becoming a scout, and helping out with mapping places. Upon seeing the fox’s ears swivel about, Killian’s did the same out of reflex. Didn’t sound like the farmer had found them yet, so he returned to eating.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: juliet, the dice was loaded from the start - by Killian - 04-20-2019, 07:50 PM