rais. yor. hanT
Dantaaa
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
charlie
"I would climb you like a tree if that bear hadn't gotten to you first." The priestess murmurs through lips that can't seem to decide between snarling in feral appreciation for fullness of the Maverick's cock inside of her, or wanting to moan his name in encouragement. Grasping at his hand and pressing her fingers against his own to suggest he could be even rougher against her nipple,

His thumb against her not only draws a moan from her lips but has her hips relaxing significantly, such that it's only with a hiss against the pressure of him, that she's able to remove her tail completely from his base. "Fuck, you feel so fucking good." She pants, her hips rising and falling faster as she rests one hand against the bear's pelt for stability. "Now just imagine what it could be like if we weren't alone." The priestess croons. "Imagine what it would be like to have someone fucking you while I rode your cock." She's quite certain a clever brothel owner like Danta doesn't need much in the way of verbal cues to conjure up such an image. "Imagine your head tipped back and a pair of thighs resting on your shoulders."

Wanting to properly tear into him with her teeth and claws, Charlie instead reaches for the heart she'd previously handed to him. "You deserve every pleasure." Grasping the aorta with her teeth and pulling it free, the priestess pressed the still-warm hunk of flesh against Danta's lips.
she's the giggle at a funeral
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
// you knew who I was //
"There's always next time," Danta pants, a crooked smile on his lips that quickly disappears again at the pleasure of her squeezing all around him, the Maverick resisting the urge - just - to grasp her hip and force her down further against his cock. And he doesn't need to be told twice to imagine and then some, and it's with blue eyes made dark with arousal that he shifts enough hold her against him more fully, despite the way pain seizes its fingers around his chest and ribs.

"Imagine if you were the one fucking me," he counters - and a clever brothel owner he is indeed, such that it would be of very little effort to equip Charlie with a cock of her own to command an orgy. The image alone is enough to send a bolt of pleasure flooding up the base of his spine, and as blood and warm flesh is pressed against his lips, he takes it eagerly, blood dripping afresh down his chin.

"Let me see you cum," he whispers, leaning up to press a scarlet kiss against her lips.
Dantalion
// with every step that I ran to you //
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
charlie
Charlie's lips fall open in an expression of both surprise and delight. "Could I?" Having only ever used her tail for such things, it suddenly occurs to the priestess that in this shiny new world of flying ships and monsters from the depths of space, maybe she could fuck Danta with something more than the spade of her tail. "Fuck that would be amazing." A garnet flush descends down her neck and between her breasts as if the ancient was burning from the inside as she imagined what it would be like to grasp his hips with her hands, and thrust a cock that would have him gasping in response to the fullness of it.

With the tang of blood on her lips and the Maverick's cock filling every inch of her, Charlie's good intentions at fucking him gently began to fade away with every rise and fall of her hips. Releasing the bear, the priestess wraps one arm around Danta's lower back, her fingernails like talons against his skin as if she suddenly had the strength to lift him up and press him further into her. With her other hand, she pulled at his hair, tilting his head back and against the bear, exposing his throat upon which she smeared kisses which would both bruise and cut off oxygen in alternating amounts.

With thoughts of Dygra and the sweet death snarls of the bear filling her ears as much as her own moans, as she felt the wildfire of her orgasm begin to build in her belly, she suddenly released the Maverick that she might fulfill his request.

With every drop of her hips Charlie felt her climax nearing, and by the end she was no longer using her muscles to bring her back down, but was simply letting her body crash back onto the Maverick's legs. There was nearly as much pain as there was pleasure, and gods if that didn't have little keening cries of arousal hiccuping from her red lips. Letting her chin tilt up so that her cascade of blonde curls would fall down her back and brush against his balls, Charlie's voice broke as she moaned into the still air. "Pull my hair. Grab me." She begged. "Make me cum."
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
// you knew who I was //
"You could," Danta affirms, bloody lips whispering across her jaw as he, too, imagines what it would be like to be fucked by the priestess, to feel the thrust of her hips against him in a way both similar and different to this. And gods, as Charlie forgets to be gentle Danta is heedless to stop her, his head tipping back willingly to feel teeth and lips close around his throat. He'll bear the marks of her pleasure with pride, though as she rises and falls against him with increased recklessness, she's not the only one who will throw caution to the wind.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he hisses, his hips rolling up to meet her despite the flare of pleasure-pain it likely causes them both. Eagerly his hand tangles in the back of her hair, pulling hard to bare her throat, and as Danta surges forward to suck a mark of his own against her neck, it's with his hand grasping her hips hard enough to leave bruises. His own orgasm is beginning to creep up the backs of his thighs, and though he'd love to flip her over and fuck her properly against the bear carcass, even the thought of it is enough to throw him over the edge.

He cums hard, Charlie's name forming soundlessly against his lips, and later he'll pay for it if the bruising around his ribcage has anything to say about it. For now, though, fuck if every single spasm of pain is worth it.
Dantalion
Priestess

Change author:
charlie
"No, you're so big." The priestess counters breathlessly as she feels the wonderfully familiar sensation of being dragged out from her body. It wasn't like being pulled out to sea by a tide, but instead like having her shadow peeled away from the balls of her feet. The gravity of it had the muscles in her legs burning which only heightened the pleasure she got from pushing herself to the very limits of what she was capable. No type of worship was as pure or perfect as being properly fucked in Charlie's humble opinion. How a bit of bodily friction could lead to such a chemical explosion was nothing short of a miracle, and was precisely the sort of chaotic impermanence that Dygra stood for.

Pain contoured the edges of Charlie's orgasm, which only made it more multifaceted and thus dazzling as she finally came. Moaning out Dygra's praises and Danta's, Charlie's small frame shivered around his cock as the force of his own orgasm had her gasping for breath and reaching out for him. Curling herself against his chest, her body small and still flinching with the ricochets of her pleasure, the priestess let her mind go dark for a few moments as she revelled in what it was to be wholly if not temporarily, satisfied.
the Maverick

Change author:
// you knew who I was //
Call it being from the new world of Ancients compared to Charlie, or just call it being a man, but alas, Danta is not able to fully comprehend the depths of Dygra worship with pleasure clawing up the backs of his thighs and into his throat. He's more likely to worship the priestess in his lap than anyone else, in fact, and as she curls around him he's heedless to stop her, sinking back heavily against the bear carcass and panting for breath despite the ache in his bones.

"Fuck," he whispers eventually, his fingers teasing through her curls rather than actively pulling at them, his tail flicking idly against the snowy ground. "I imagine in the Climb we'd just be able to pass out here and it wouldn't make a difference." The volcanic heat would likely be quite delicious against their bare skin. Alas, here it's not so pleasant. "I'm afraid we're likely to turn to stone if we try it now, though."
Dantalion
Priestess

Change author:
charlie
Smiling against his chest, her fangs pressing at the corners of her lips, Charlie hums a contented sound against him. "Back in the day, we'd go and relax in the lava pools after." The blonde murmurs. "And ancients who didn't want to participate in the orgy, would join in with wine and oils to give little neck and hand massages." Some enjoyed making others feel good in a non-sexual way, and though Charlie had her preferences, she was also keen to utilize the skills of all those around her. "Then there were either individual beds or large spherical ones depending if you wanted to go to sleep alone or with others." Charlie explains, before forcing herself to sit up slightly.

Wanting nothing more than to curl against Danta's chest like an exhausted kitten, he was absolutely right that as soon as she dropped her flames, they'd both turn to stone. "Okay. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to heal you, then you're going to drag the bear and me back. I'll be a gore crow though, so I won't weigh anything."

Given how injured she knew Danta was and absolutely knowing that the sex hadn't helped, it seemed entirely logical that she give almost all of her strength to him. It wasn't as if she could help him hobble back and pull a giant bear, after all. Besides, Charlie liked to give as good as she got, and she'd just been got pretty fucking good.
the Maverick

Change author:
// you knew who I was //

Groaning enviously at the picture Charlie paints - lava pools, wine, hand massages - Danta smirks down at her as she sits up against him. "I don't suppose we can deck out the Temple to have something like that. Lava pools might be a bit of a stretch, but bonfires could work," he reasons, blinking hard a couple of times as if in an effort to make himself focus instead of succumbing to the pull of sleep (and eventually turning to stone).

Luckily it seems that Charlie has a plan, and after hearing her out and glancing over his shoulder at the bear carcass, he offers her a gentle nod. "That sounds reasonable," he agrees. "Maybe I'll see if Asta can make you something nice out of the bear skull. Only seems fair that you also get a memento of this." Bouncing his eyebrows at her, Danta settles back and waits patiently for her to work her literal magic.

Dantalion
Priestess

Change author:
charlie
"Maybe we can ask Dygra." The ancient suggests with a sleepy shrug. There were things that were important, like protecting the Grounds from the Family, but equally what was the point of being safe if one's life was without any sort of joy?

With a fanged grin, Charlie carves a deep line into the upper portion of her thigh. Groaning with the bright immediacy of the pain, the little ancient clenched her eyes closed and as she reached for the strands of her magic, she directed them towards Danta rather than herself. With every beat of her heart she felt her strength ebbing, but it was nothing she hadn't experienced before. The priestess had drained herself nearly to the point of death to help those around her more times than she could count, and she'd always made it out alive.

"..maybe i can ... watch you two ... break in the ... the rug." She suggests, before drawing on the very last ounce of strength she had in order to shift that she might be that much lighter for Danta to drag back.

~FIN