Personal Quest blood on your hands, they say
Dusklight Security HQ <3
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1847
Down and out, and out of luck, we're spinning but the needle's stuck
If she was surprised at the order of priorities during this project, a quirked eyebrow was the only indication. Maea was happy to pick up a brush and start painting - though given her height she mainly focused on the lower portions of the wall and left the rest for Asta to finish. You know, because he was the tallest of them all.

With the smell of paint thoroughly infused into her nose, it was a good while later that Maea stepped back to admire the results. By then the fire was crackling in the fireplace and all the furniture seemed to be in place, and her back hurt like a bitch.
"I like it," she murmured to Asta. "Hope it turned out the way you wanted?"

Picasso CinderMaea paints the walls ~
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Danta can loathe to admit it all he wants, Astaroth knows it looks precisely as intimidating as he’d hoped — with the added benefit of it being perfectly warm. Either way, the desk moves perfectly, situated exactly as he’d imagined, and when the next set of instruction comes, Astaroth waits patiently to see what people decide. It isn’t surprising to him that Danta doesn’t pick the paint, and instead his sharp grin is shifted toward Maea as they wander over to start painting.

Part of the way through, with a bit of red paint splattered onto his cheek, he notices the flame that blooms warmth in the face of their work, relaxing the tension in his shoulders. Once it’s done, he’s quite pleased, content with how it’s turned out, but he finds himself standing directly beside Danta as he surveys it and nods to Maea. “Ah, it’s perfect. Thank you both so much.” He drawls, pleased as punch. “Shall we celebrate with some mulled wine?” He asks, leaving it open for anyone to take their leave if they wish to.

DONEEEE

THANK YOUU <3 feel free to join Asta after with some mulled wine! Whomever posts last can fin the thread <3
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
idealism sits in prison
chivalry fell on his sword
With the flames from the fireplace flickering off the newly red walls, and things arranged (presumably) just to Asta's liking, Danta surveys the butcher's new kingdom with crossed arms and a small smirk on his lips. "Alright, it isn't the worst project I've ever been a part of," he admits, nodding his approval both at the work they've all done, and at the suggestion of drinks.

"Absolutely," Danta announces. "I also have some other liquor I've been keeping back in my office. I'll fetch that too." Stepping away and back out through the door, said office is, of course, only a few steps away, and both Asta and Maea will hear the Maverick rummaging around from where they stand.

Danta agrees to stay for wine, and also goes to fetch some harder liquor from his office!
Dantalion
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1847
Down and out, and out of luck, we're spinning but the needle's stuck
Hesitating for a moment, Maea slowly nods her acceptance of the offer. Perhaps she ought to make herself scarce and let the men celebrate in peace, but... one cup couldn't hurt. It simply felt too good to be back, and if she wanted to pretend that everything was back to normal for a minute or ten, what was the harm?

"Thank you for inviting me," she told Asta, brushing her knuckles against his sleeve in the moment where Danta stepped out. "If you need anything else, just say the word. I still owe you one for the snake." And much, much more.

Once she had a glass in hand, Maea even toasted to a renewed determination to do something about this awful silence between herself and Danta. Not now... but soon.

{FIN} <3
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦