that's the thing with anger, it begs to stick around
Ludo Quest Turn In
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I can give you freedom from your guilt with a flick of my wrist
LongNight had been peaceful and silent in the Woods, and with spring on the horizon and change underway Nephele finds herself standing at Ludo's shrine feeling as if many things had happened and yet nothing at all had changed at the same time. A downfall of such long lifespans. Nephele cannot comprehend how Ludo must feel if humans look at Fae with such awe when made aware of their ages.

The Greatwood's protections were underway, and though she had pulled her hands back from the machinations themselves after being faced with Nikolai and realizing the crown would strangle her if she killed the beast, they had successfully earned a second chance from Safrin. She had unknowingly met Vi's new chosen, though that was when he still held himself to Frey's name. And even Safrin's child, Maeve, had been part of the Fae's quest. She couldn't have done it alone (much as Neph may have desired that) but success was all that mattered in the end.

She has arrived with the materials Ludo had requested, wondering what the deity might be able to do with the vial of Ascended fluid she had given to it last time. Among the offerings is a more private one for Ludo this time - a boat on wheels, to be pulled about with a little string with baubles attached along its length, and a mast that would spin cheerily when the wheels turned. "I have returned as promised Ludo," she murmurs as she kneels, hand idly stroking the branch she'd taken from Mathair.

- - -

Quest turn in for Ludo!

- Complete a thread with Remi to speak further about the Greatwood defenses.
what helps us sleep at night
- Complete a thread collecting a branch from the Mathair tree (respectfully!)
so that we may grow
- Complete a thread collecting a few precious stones from the Whispershore
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
I can give you death with the look upon my face

Messages In This Thread
that's the thing with anger, it begs to stick around - by Nephele - 11-07-2021, 11:31 PM