Speak until you’re heard
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Jude
Jude winces a touch as Edmund knocks their foreheads together, but it jolts him out of his self-pity enough for his brother's guttural tone to force its way through the cracks of his armor and into the heart of his sorrow. He stands meek and half-curled forward like a wilted flower that has forgotten how to reach for the sun as his brother pries open the leverage he's found and pours truth into Jude's veins.

The kiss that is pressed to the top of his curls makes that dark, wriggling thing inside his chest finally fall silent for a moment. He stares at their socked feet for a moment before lifting his gaze to Edmund's. It's clearer now, if still lined and darkened with exhaustion.

"I love you," he murmurs, because it's all he can think to say in the wake of that. If Edmund needs some sort of forgiveness or absolution for leaving, Jude gives it without a moment's hesitation. One hand comes up to cup at the back of Edmund's neck to cling to him, drawing their foreheads back together. "I just want it to be us for a little while. Please?" His voice is younger than his years as he pleads openly for Edmund to leave the world at the doorstep for a few days more. "I don't remember how to...to let go. Will you help me?" Edmund's hand has been the one guiding him forward from the moment he took his first steps. Why should now be any different?
started getting what I want, but all of it feels brand new

Messages In This Thread
Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 03-10-2024, 09:53 PM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 03-26-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 04-02-2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 04-17-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Serendipity - 04-17-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 07:03 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 05-06-2024, 12:49 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Jude - 06-03-2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Speak until you’re heard - by Edmund - 06-17-2024, 07:31 PM