nihilist blues
Royal St. James

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Linds Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Royal
it's not too late to die for a reason
fall down on the sword you were swinging
In the years it had taken Royal to grow into a young man, he had never been lacking comfort when it came to obtaining female company. It wasn’t a pastime he pursued necessarily out of wanton desire, but more so in times of growing hunger. Strange how those two hands were so infinitely intertwined. Where there was one, there was always the other, even now. As he watched the woman appraise him with a similar appetite, he feigned ignorance while continuing his slow prowl through the shallows of the pool. He wasn’t sure if it was her brazen behavior that had him falling easily into himself or just the sheer warmth of the tension coalescing between them. These were not the mild exchanges between a man and woman, but rather two forces of power colliding evenly.

As he briefly drew his attention back to his pack some yards away, contemplating his options to lure her closer and engage her, he paused. Her soft contented laughter distracted him only further from any strategic thought. Male appreciation be damned. The water had started a wavering crawl up her legs, toward her thighs, and his eyes followed its path easily. She knew exactly what she was about. So he matched her smirk in kind, nodding evenly at her thanks, before reaching up to run a thoughtful hand through his dampening hair again. The steam had risen to cast a light sheen across his forearms and as he glanced down at it consideringly, he noticed that his clothing had taken on a comparable condition. He touched the laden fabric distractedly while fixing a feline-like Hotaru with a teasing mein. "A gentleman never reveals his secrets."

Whether his dreams were truly secretive or just plain tactless was up for debate, but diving deeper into them certainly wouldn’t keep the young woman around. As she reached up to twist those golden waves into a loose knot atop her head, he watched the stretched length of her, imagining her like a fine bit of ribbon curved across his palm. Elegant and beautiful. And though he wanted to be fooled and led languidly into her coy promises, Royal was also a practical man. Perhaps to his detriment. But he wasn’t opposed to games when they were offered because he did love to win. So as she turned to face him fully, that coquettish smile turning up such fine lips, he decided he might enjoy this particular game.

Fluidly, he turned back toward the sloped bank of the pool, his hands falling to the hem of his shirt as he deftly pulled it up and off. The muscles along his back flexed with the movement as he turned with a mocking smile, "I can fix that." When he’d finally stepped free of the shallows, he worked the button of his jeans until he was able to shove them down his thighs before tugging them free to abandon near his pack. With just a fitted pair of black briefs and a smile that certainly knew no shame, he stalked back to the pool like a hunter facing his prey. "I wash your back, you wash mine?" Joke or not, the idea definitely didn’t repulse him.

Hotaru
I wanted to dress a blade up in red
with both of our necks
But I wasn't able, and I wasn't stable

Messages In This Thread
nihilist blues - by Royal - 01-02-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: nihilist blues - by Hotaru - 01-02-2023, 07:35 PM
RE: nihilist blues - by Royal - 01-04-2023, 12:38 AM
RE: nihilist blues - by Hotaru - 01-09-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: nihilist blues - by Royal - 01-15-2023, 04:48 PM
RE: nihilist blues - by Hotaru - 01-26-2023, 03:47 AM