Darts anyone?
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Ivar Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eternum blinked, noticing the change in Sola's demeanor. Her words slurred slightly, and her eyes were glazed with the telltale sign of intoxication. He couldn’t suppress a chuckle at her words and her stare. She was clearly under the influence of the ale, but he was flattered by her obvious appreciation of his appearance.

"Well, the ale does have a knack for enhancing one’s vision."

He was being sarcastic. He wondered if she would even pick up on his play on words being as drunk as she was. He’d only just met her, he didn’t want to start saying any naughty jokes right off the back so he tried to keep things respectful.
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Age: 19 | Height: 5' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sabrina Offline
Change author:
Under the gentle influence of ale, Sola's world felt more vibrant and brimming with life. Eternum's chuckle rang like a pleasant melody in her ears and his quip about ale and vision tickled her in the best way possible. With a hearty laugh and a quick wink in response to his jest, she took it in stride, "Enhancing indeed, the world looks brighter already."

Suddenly feeling the need for fresh air, Sola found herself pulling Eternum towards the tavern's exit. "Let's get some air, it's getting a bit stuffy in here," she suggested, her words slightly slurring. As she navigated through the sea of patrons, she felt the comforting presence of Eternum beside her, a steady beacon amidst the jovial chaos.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Feeling a gentle tug, Eternum let Sola guide him toward the tavern's exit, her laughter still echoing pleasantly in his ears. The sudden change of environment from the boisterous tavern to the serenity of the night filled him with a sense of calm.

"Aye, a bit of fresh air sounds perfect right about now."

The cool night air hit him as they stepped outside, carrying the scent of summer. He looked up at the sky, now a canvas of stars, and felt a tranquility descend upon him. His gaze then fell back to Sola, her figure illuminated by the moonlight, and he found himself admiring her. It was turning out to be quite an interesting evening, indeed.
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Age: 19 | Height: 5' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Giggling at Eternum's comment, Sola gave him a lopsided grin, the edges of her vision fuzzy from the ale. "Well, you're not wrong," she slurred, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, "but I'd like to think my vision is spot on."

With a stumble, she steadied herself against the bar, her laughter filling the space. "Your humor, Eternum, is quite entertaining," she managed to say between her laughter.

Leaning back on her stool, she shot him a look, her eyes slightly less glazed but still bright with amusement. "Keep it coming, it's not often I meet someone who can keep up with my... enthusiasm," she teased, raising her mug in salute.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum chuckled at Sola's words, his amusement visible.

"Glad to know I'm good for a laugh."

His own speech slightly slurred from the ale. He stumbled slightly, catching himself on the bar’s wall with a hearty laugh.

"It's not every day you meet someone who appreciates a good joke, y'know."

Eternum grinned back at her. He raised his own mug, clinking it gently against hers while focusing hard on staying standing.

"Now why did you pull me out here? Is there somewhere else you would like to go? I’ll be honest I don’t know a lot of good spots to go this late at night.”
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
Sola took in a deep breath of the fresh evening air, her gaze scanning the quiet streets of the town. The intoxicating hum of the ale within her made the world seem a bit softer, a bit more enchanting. She turned to Eternum, her lips curling into a smile.

"Why not expand our horizons, Eternum?" She suggested, a playful in her eyes. "This town has more to offer than taverns and ale, I bet."

Swinging her arms slightly, she began to walk down the path, the gentle clinking of her mug acting as an accompaniment to their steps.

"Join me for a walk," she called over her shoulder, the light of the moon reflecting in her inviting eyes. "Who knows what we might get up to?" There was a hint of excitement in her voice, her heart fluttering at the thought of what lay ahead.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Feeling the familiar buzz of the ale coursing through his veins, Eternum tried to think of what to do next.

"A walk sounds just right."

Walking allowed him to stretch his limbs, so he followed Sola out into the quiet street, the evening air refreshing against his skin.

As they strolled through the moonlit town, Eternum spotted a familiar face in the distance. He raised his hand in a casual wave, greeting his friend with a wide grin.

"You're not from around here, are you? I haven’t seen you around and I’m usually not one to forget a face."

His studied Sola, hoping to learn more about this intriguing woman who was as unpredictable as she was charming.
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
Sola tilted her head, a small, playful smirk tugging at her lips. Eternum's relaxed demeanor and humor were infectious and she found herself thoroughly enjoying their banter.

"Is that so?" she asked, her tone light and teasing. "Well, I suppose an inn wouldn't be the worst place to end up, would it?"

Her cheeks flushed slightly at her own audacity, but she held his gaze, the desire in her eyes unmistakable. It was a bold suggestion, and she was curious to see how he would respond. Sola was no stranger to taking risks and this was just another adventure, wasn't it?
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
A chuckle escaped from Eternum at Sola's bold suggestion, his expression somewhat obscured under the dim lights.

"Ah, a little tired are we? Or perhaps you had other things in mind at an inn?"

He spoke playfully, his arms crossing over his chest. He couldn't help but admire Sola's audacity. it was refreshing, and frankly, intriguing.

"Who knows? The night is young and full of potential. We might find ourselves playing a thrilling game of cards, or maybe sharing tales over a warm hearth... Or perhaps something else entirely."

His words hung in the air, filled with the tantalizing promise of an exciting night.

"So, shall we?"

Eternum gestured towards the inn's entrance, an inviting smirk on his lips.
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
“I'm from here too, you know. Just haven't really had much chance to explore."

Her gaze swept across the darkened streets, a hint of longing in her eyes. "It's strange how you can live in a place and yet know so little about it. Too caught up in the day-to-day, I suppose."

With a soft sigh, she pushed herself up, steadying herself against the cold stone wall. "I think that inn is calling our names, don't you?" She shot Eternum a look despite her weariness. "We might not get to play cards, but at least we'll get a good night's rest."
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
As they approached the inn, Eternum felt a slight hesitation. It was one thing to joke and banter in the alleyway or in the tavern, but sharing a room was an entirely different matter. He approached the front desk.

"Do you have any rooms available?"

His eyes flicked back to Sola for a moment. The innkeeper, an older lady with a warm smile, nodded and told him there was just one left. Turning to look at Sola, his expression was a mix of amusement and uncertainty.

"Well, looks like we're in luck. Unless you'd rather spend the night out here in the cold."
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
Sola turned to the innkeeper, her brows slightly furrowed as she asked, "How much for the room?" The innkeeper stated the price, causing Sola to hum thoughtfully, her hand absentmindedly playing with a coin.

"That doesn't sound too bad." Sola conceded, glancing at Eternum with a playful smirk, "I suppose we could share, right?" She hoped her tone didn't betray her feelings. She wanted to be alone in a room with her newfound friend and potential mate. She had only recently turned 18 so she was happy to be able to do adult things. That was, if her friend here was willing to participate.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
With a quick, sly grin at Sola, Eternum reached into his pocket and pulled out the necessary coins.

"We'll take the room,"

His eyes went back to Sola as he handed over the payment.

"Of course, we can share."

The prospect of sharing a room wasn't so bad, especially considering the company.

As the innkeeper led them down the dimly lit hallway, Eternum turned to Sola with a wink, his excitement for the new experience evident. He could hardly control his urge to hold her in his arms.

"I don't know about you but I think this adventure is just getting started."
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
Sola felt her heart racing as the door shut behind them. The room was small, intimate, and suddenly she was acutely aware of Eternum's presence. Her gaze landed on him, taking in his form, the way his shirt hugged his figure. She felt an unfamiliar surge of desire as she licked her lips subconsciously. Crossing the distance between them, she paused just inches away from him. She raised a hand to lightly touch his chest, her eyes locked onto his. "Well, Eternum," she began, her voice soft but steady, "looks like it's just the two of us now." She wanted to know what would happen next.