Personal Quest Wild Hunt
Open
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 830
Thalassa
I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell.
I wanted to shout about it.
The splattering of blood and searing of flesh brought a large smile to her face, her vision going red with anticipation. If there had been less meat, she may have felt the need to claim her portion, but with three wolves and the remaining luxere, her territoriality was suppressed. As long as Maea or Fox didn't try to eat from her wolf, they'd be fine. She simply nodded to them in mutual understanding and chose the remaining animal.

Not being shifted, Thal pulled her other dagger from its sheath and slit the throat of the still-whimpering canine. She didn't want any distractions as she began to tear through the singed fur and into the muscle tissue. With dagger and hand, she paid little attention to the blood dripping over her face and clothing (one of the benefits of black), gorging herself beyond the point of filling. Small grumbles of appreciation could be heard from her around mouthfuls of wolf.

Thalassa digs in!
But all I could do was whipser,
"I'm fine."
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
MAEA
A contented stillness settled over them as the Ancients feasted. In pace with the disappearing meat and their growing satisfaction, any tempers settled. Scavengers drawn to the kill began to settle in the barren trees, waiting to clean up anything that remained.

At some point Maea decided that she'd had enough and moved away to clean herself. All in all, she was pleased with the experience. At least for her own part it had been a lot easier to hunt while in a pack. The usual reservations had not seemed so frightening, and with more mouths to feed there was less of a waste than when she did this alone. Sated and at ease, she watched the others sate their hungers; it didn't seem like they would be returning home for a while yet.

Done! Thank you guys <3

{Fin}
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦