someone must've loved you, not the way that I do
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
"You're welcome...Killy." she said with a light laugh. He had vetoed Kill after all, not Killy.

He asked about the Spire and she glanced up at it with a slight frown. "That's the Spire. You've arrived at a...interesting time." she said quietly. "About 300 or so years ago, the Spire was erected by the Old Gods, Vi, Rae, and Mort to entrap a New God called the Voice. She was a mortal that somehow ascended to godhood herself and was wreaking havoc. The Spire also generated a barrier and everyone here was trapped inside. But she somehow managed to reach out and began calling people here from other worlds to try and free her." she said, talking him through the history and recent events. "The Old Gods had also trapped their counterparts in the barrier, Safrin, Frey, and Ludo. I think mostly to look after the people but...300 years is a long time for any place to be completely cut off from everywhere else. The Spire was breached, the barrier lifted and the Voice released not too long ago." she said quietly, still frowning slightly. It was troubling to her. They had needed to get out for the people's sake...but she wondered after the cost.

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone must've loved you, not the way that I do - by Phoebe - 04-12-2019, 02:17 AM