Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
"So this barrier thing," he started, regarding what she said about the Voice and the spire. "It trapped you guys inside, why? To keep you in or keep bad stuff out?" She was explaining pretty well, but he didn't really understand where he stood in all this. Was it even safe here?

Soon they were coming upon a town, if you could call it such. It was obviously lived in, but not necessarily alive. It was by no means the capitol, teeming with color and pulse, but more of a refuge. "What happened to the buildings?" Killian asked, brown eyes scrutinizing every cobble and overgrown brush. It was a little exciting, he had to admit, being somewhere so vaguely familiar yet entirely new. But mostly, troubling.

Phoebe lead the boy into her clinic, which was a very warm place. It was relieving, to be somewhere so small and cozy and safe after having been told that the whole world outside was different. At least this clinic had no surprises, no barriers or gods. Just the two of them, and a sweet herbal aroma.

Killian smiled a bright and genuine smile as she laughed, he hovered back near the front of the clinic. "They don't know what their missing," he replied playfully, then glanced around at the various things in the clinic. There was a silence, where Killian reflected upon the situation. He realized that he had one very important question to ask before resigning himself to what seemed to be the truth. "So I'm really stuck here huh, there's no way back?"

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone must've loved you, not the way that I do - by Killian - 04-12-2019, 05:03 PM