someone must've loved you, not the way that I do
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
”It was to trap the Voice.” Phoebe said as she went to the back of her shop to look through a closet. ”She started a war I think and so Vi, Mort, and Rae trapped her body in the Spire and the barrier trapped all of her followers. They are called Ascended and she gives them special abilities…though those that are around nowadays I am not certain are quite the same as they were three hundred years ago when the Voice was trapped.” she said. ”You can actually see where it was, there is a distinct line all around this place. Its lush and beautiful beyond where the barrier was.”

Phoebe smiled a little and brought him a towel, pausing by the stove to put a kettle on. Some tea would get him warmed up and ward off any chill. ”I’m not sure…I think it is just 300 years of difficulty. There aren’t many people who were born here, though they do outnumber folk like us. Life wasn’t easy in the barrier. I am sure it was some combination of conflict and monsters. Perhaps even whatever final scuffle there was leading up to the Spire and barrier being created.” she said, speculating a little bit.

Her cheeks flared red as he insinuated that somehow the top three deities were missing out by not meeting her. ”Oh they aren’t really missing anything. I’m really not that important.” she said quietly, grabbing one of her calming teas to brew up for him. The melancholy smile returned at his last question as she glanced back at him. ”Yes, I am afraid so.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone must've loved you, not the way that I do - by Phoebe - 04-12-2019, 07:05 PM