always searching for deliverance
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI

"SUN. JA. TAAAAAAAAAAA." Over and over the call went. Edy sounded more like a banshee than any sort of former queen or baroness, and it was probably a good thing that about 99% of the Ground's population didn't need to sleep.

"Not now." The Rapacious snaps, and though she and Jata might not have been tight for some time now, when Edy was unwilling to make sex jokes, you knew shit was serious. 'Listen, they fucking killed Sam.' The words rush out of her, because it hurts to say, you know? And not in the way being an ascended can protect against. "So I want your dragon shift and then I want a lift to Stormbreak, and I want it now. You can have whatever the fuck you want in return—I'll pull every fucking upgrade out of my body or like your toenails or whatever the fuck—but this needs to happen now." Had she any need for breath she might have been panting by the end of this rant. Seeing as she didn't, it was with uncanny stillness that she stared up at the Flood, thinking only of Sam and raining hellfire from the skies in his honour.
"Go fuck yourself."
"Fuck me yourself, you coward."

Messages In This Thread
always searching for deliverance - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: always searching for deliverance - by Edrei - 03-01-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: always searching for deliverance - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: always searching for deliverance - by Amun - 03-01-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: always searching for deliverance - by Edrei - 03-01-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: always searching for deliverance - by Nate - 03-01-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: always searching for deliverance - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 10:53 PM