[SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough
open
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 425
She bows to no one.
Thal watched the butterfly flit across the room, further illuminating the organized chaos. Her eyes took in the stacks of books and papers but they were still too unfocused to comprehend the letterings. Instead, she admired the gilded covers and neat handwriting. The haphazard array of items felt opposite to her nonstop need for movement, however, she could admire the elegance of the studies even if they didn't call to her in the same way.

Accepting the invitation, she stepped inside, picking up a nearby copy of unfortunate anecdotes that had fallen to the floor. Smirking lightly, Thal took the offered seat facing the desk and nodded to Maea. "Unless there's something stronger than tea, I think I'll stick with water." A glance at the nearby basket revealed a few small pieces of fruit and a roll of bread. They looked untouched overall. Her own stomach growled loudly after being ignored for so long. Thal pretended not to hear it, hoping it hadn't traveled farther than her ears before reaching for the loaf. She tore it in half and offered the other to Maea. "How do you expect to write anything logical when your brain doesn't have any energy?" Her eyebrow lifted with amusement.

She then found an edge of the desk without pages cascading over the side, bracing her boots on it as she leaned back. Ripping into the bread, Thal looked closer at the book in her hands. It was aptly titled "Horrifying Deaths". A shiver ran down her spine and she scoffed. "What a fitting story for such a gloomy night." The rain outside seemed to echo her sentiments as it increased its assault against the Atheneum. Despite the absence of a draft, the flames flickered. Thal pushed the creeping sensation from her skin and smiled at Maea, trying to ease her own emotions.
Thalassa

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough - by Thalassa - 03-31-2024, 02:02 AM