[SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
Responding to Thalassa's taunts with a surly look, the Loreseeker nevertheless accepted the half of bread and tore off a piece. Crumbs rained down to litter her desk. She took her time chewing the stale morsel, hoping it would spare her the need to come up with an answer.

Glancing at the book in her visitor's hand, she leaped for the change in subject.
"Yeah, well. I've been looking up ways to pacify ghosts. It seemed relevant to examine why they would linger in the first place. Regrets, and such."

Squinting sidelong at the flickering candles, she didn't do anything to stop it. In truth, she knew more than most about what might keep ghosts restless. It was just not the kind of things she enjoyed dwelling on.
"You spent some time on the sea, yes? Did you ever have trouble with spirits of the dead there?"
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough - by Maea - 03-31-2024, 08:43 AM