[SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
The pale hand stilled on the surface of the desk. Not quite flinching from the harsh judgement the pirate passed, but not entirely unphazed either. Maea bit her jaws together, frowning at the papers she had yet to organize without really seeing them.

"Everyone has a past," she muttered, "whether they know it or not." Slumping back into the chair, she dragged a hand through the salty hair, pushing it out of her eyes. She focused on Thalassa, just in time to notice her nervous glances at the shadows. A chill had the hairs on her neck stand up; so it really wasn't just her imagination.

"Care to make a trade? Help me with my haunting problem, and I can try to find out something about your past. Or anything else, really. Not like I'm desperate, but..." Not like she wasn't, either.
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough - by Maea - 04-05-2024, 02:50 PM