[SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
Maea's shoulders came up beneath the shawl. Indeed, it was not the most pleasant of topics, nor did she enjoy the idea of laying bare her past to a relative stranger. But... the nightmares were worse still. So she relented with a sigh.

"Well... I don't know why. But I think I know who," she began, with an uneasy glance at the corner, from where she sensed a pair of eyes watching. Hard eyes; resentful and so intense it made her skin prickle.
"It's probably my sister in law. And if I'm right, I definitely deserve being haunted."

Scowling down at the desk, Maea gave up all pretense of decorum. The kicked off her shoes and pulled the feet up into the chair. With the gray shawl draped around her she had the look of an oversized moth, or perhaps a crysalis about to hatch some monstrous butterfly.

"She, and my brother, and their three children, died almost ten years ago. And I wasn't there."
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough - by Maea - 04-06-2024, 08:41 PM