[SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough
open
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
There was a howling void in the pit of her stomach, and no matter what she threw at it of tears, sorrow, anger or regret managed to fill it. Love was a dreadful thing. The wounds it caused, the scars it left - Maea wished she had never known it. Maybe then she wouldn't be hurting like this now. How she longed for the cold numbness that came with indifference. There had been a dark kind of peace associated with it, and she was conveniently forgetting that she had been in pain like that too.

Sensing the approach of the other woman, Maea tensed. Never one to let anyone close easily, she shrank away from the offer of touch and sucked in a breath, trembling and chopped.
"Don't. Leave me alone."

She didn't want this. Did not need to be consoled. Pushing herself up to stand, she turned away, unwilling to let Thalassa see her tearstreaked face. Stiff backed, distant; what was said may have been necessary, but that didn't mean the words hurt any less. And right now Maea was not able to be fair.
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it wasn't because I didn't know enough - by Maea - 04-24-2024, 07:01 PM