Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
So.

Enough time had passed for Flora to feel comfortable enough to dedicate her free time to work on restoring the Hanged Man without anticipating too much pushback. Torchline had finished their RQ, they'd restored the Skyport, and they'd ensured the safety of their people. Were this not Torchline the issue of having a bar might not be quite so contentious, but as it was, it was, and the queen thought it about time that they get the tavern up and running again.

One problem: all of her usual handymen were busy: Ronin said he could make time if needed (code for "I'm really busy"), Remi was likewise "busy", Jack had sailed the Ark out, and Everest was still on his sex tour. Of course she could have asked Hadama for help, but given that she hadn't been completely honestly with him about what sort of business was conducted in the backrooms (a "lost and found", she'd told him once), she didn't think this task particularly well-suited for someone of his moral standing. That only left Danta, and given how he'd not replied to her messages about the fucked up state of Torchline earlier in the season, she'd been absolutely floored that he'd responded so quickly. Not to mention he said he'd bring his own muscle along? Wondering if perhaps there shouldn't be at least one adultier-adult, Flora had extended an invitation to Isla as well.

Standing in the ruins of the tavern with her arms crossed, that afternoon saw Flora in a rather sensible pair of overalls with only a tube top beneath (one had to balance sexual with sensible after all). Around her were a number of raw materials they'd need (like wood, nails, tape) as well as several large containers they could throw all the debris into.

1. Flora
2. Isla
3. @Astarion
4. Dantalion

Post your character arriving!

Messages In This Thread
i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-10-2024, 07:15 PM