Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
He’s basically become Dantalion’s shadow, but he isn’t complaining about it. The warmth of Torchline is a comfort that he’s drawn to, even dressing down a bit to be more flexible with manual labor. Now, dressing down in Astaroth’s idea, was simply a nice black silk shirt with golden threaded florals patterned throughout the silk shirt. His pants are a nice smooth black as well, his shirt tucked into the waistband, and hair slicked back and hooked around the pronged horns that extend from his head.

As it stands, Dantalion enters first, Asta on his heels, cane clicking with the sound of him following into the bar. Dark eyes spot Flora instantly, and given that they hadn’t had an official chance to meet back during the watch, Astaroth departs from trailing the Maverick to greet the queen with a polite and gentlemanly bow and a charming grin. “Pleased to officially meet you, your majesty.” The grin widens, accented voice spurred on by the wink he offers her in his bow, before he draws up to his full height, looking around to see where they might get started and who else might be joining them.

Astaroth arrives!!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-10-2024, 07:36 PM