Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
That Flora's jaw drops is meant to seem entirely theatrical, but I mean...have you seen Astarion Asta? That shirt? Stretching out her hand towards Astaroth as he seemed like the sort of man who might take her fingers and kiss her upturned skin, the Doubletake flushed as if on cue. "Ugh, your majesty sounds so stuffy. Just call me Flora." She purrs before glancing at Dantalion and nodding. "What's sad is having to put so much stuff before fixing this place up." Among friends, the queen is able to freely speak her mind, and frankly she thinks it's bullshit that fixing the skyport was somehow more important than making sure the region had enough to drink, but whatever.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Looking appropriately surprised, Flora tries to tug her eyebrows back down as she glances between Isla and the ancient, before looking toward Danta to see if he knew about this. "Nice." She mumbles to the Remedy, assuming she knows Asaroth from certain extracurricular activities.

"Aheeemmm. So, first thing we should probably clear this debris away. We can throw it all in one of those bins, unless it's able to be reused, in which case it goes over there—" So saying, Flora points to two different bins, one clearly marked for trash and one marked for recycling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-10-2024, 08:08 PM