Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Danta’s comment goes completely in one ear and out the other, even if his smile curves a bit more mischievously, before he does in fact take the offered hand to press a kiss to the back of it, withdrawing back into himself and his space as he repeats her name. “Flora it is, then.” He hums, precisely at the time Isla marks her arrival (and well, Asta is thriving being surrounded by so many blondes).

Ignoring Danta again so he can chat with Flora, Asta turns his attention to Isla with that same grin of greeting. “Isla, darling. So good to see you again.” Polite as always, as Asta steps off to the side, cutting a glance toward Danta that seems to say shut your trap, before nodding to Flora’s question.

The cane is set aside for the moment, though, rolling up his sleeves to look at the first order of business. He makes note of the different bins and proceeds to get started, collecting trash for the trash.

Asta starts picking up trash to put in the trash bin!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-10-2024, 08:22 PM