Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
"I hadn't even thought of that." Flora trills. "But you know, I just might. I assume that means you'd come?" She wonders, glancing at Dantalion. Sure, he'd fucked her mother the last time this had happened, but so much drama had happened since, the Doubletake hardly remembered. (That was a lie, of course she remembered, she was just too bogged down in her own bullshit to really care about the Maverick haven't rejected her once upon a time).

"Did you now?" She wonders, moving more toward where Isla was working if only so that she could gossip without having to whisper so drastically. "So how do you really know him?" Flora wants to know as they begin to pick and choose what would stay and what would go.

As Isla lights the garbage on fire, thick black smoke billows upwards from the flaming trash, rendering the air nearby practically toxic. Pulling a squeamish face, Flora shifts away from the firey debris and toward the pile of new wood and other materials.

"Okay so....I guess let's try and reinforce the floors and walls that survived. As for the area in the back...errr...be sure to make that extra secure."

Lets reinforce the flooring and walls which survived the initial destruction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-10-2024, 08:48 PM