Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Trash collection goes well, and it’s with drifting nearer toward Isla initially that Asta is completely oblivious to the thought pattern between the two women, focusing on his task instead, so that when the medic speaks to him he’s all ears. “It was lovely. Quite the selection, as you had said there would be.” Flashing her another too sharp grin, he’s content to watch the trash fire burn (not uncaring over the smell to be honest) yet soaks up the warmth, even as he drifts nearer to Danta.

Now he doesn’t ignore the Maverick, though he imagines much like a cat the blonde will swat him away, even as he towers over the majority here. “As the tallest here, I shall focus on the walls.” He offers, brow lifting a little toward Danta as if to silently suggest he joins him because they’d have better reach, obviously.

Regardless of what Danta decides to do, he gets to work reinforcing the walls with the materials provided.

Asta focuses on reinforcing the walls!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-10-2024, 08:58 PM