Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
"My mind isn't in the gutter." Flora argues, glancing over her shoulder where Danta and Asta are flirting chatting. "I'd climb him like a tree." With rosy-cheeks and bright eyes, the queen turns back to the Remedy offering the older woman an imploring look. "Okay, maybe you didn't, but would you?" Listen, if they're going to be doing physical work, why not spice things up with a bit of gossip? "Just look at how he's dressed." Flora continues. "Not like the idiots around here." By which of course she means Koa.

Following Isla in, the Doubletake moves the last few remaining boxes out from behind the bar (they contain alcohol, for later).

"Okay, you two—" She's looking right at Asta and Danta. "Why don't you go have a quick little look in the back room and just...y'know, make sure things are okay." Raising her eyes toward the Maverick, what Flora means to communicate are several things: He better be cool; check that the canal isn't blocked in the back; fix up the bar. What Danta would take her look to mean, she could only hope.

"Let's look at this bar. I've never really liked the layout." Flora says to Isla, nodding her head and gesturing over toward the back of the tavern. "I always feel so caged in behind here." She explains, gesturing to how the bar was just a rectangle coming out from the wall. "Like, once I'm in, it feels like I'm in. Any ideas?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-10-2024, 09:21 PM