Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 21 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 1901
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Get fucked Asta (:

The taller Ancient might not be eavesdropping, but Danta is a shameless gossip and he absolutely is, and so it's as Flora directs them to the backrooms that he sidles past the other man with a shit-eating grin. "Someone likes you," he purrs, before disappearing to where their former guild HQ used to be situated.

"Mm, before I was the accomplished Theocrat you see before you, I was helping out Torchline's queen with her little side projects," he confirms, peering around and letting out a low whistle. "Alright - can you sort the bar? Looks like I'm going swimming."

Wading to be precise, the Maverick kicking off his shoes and plopping into the murky canal waters - based on the colour alone it does indeed look blocked, so this is about to be a good, fun time.

Danta directs Asta to sort the backroom bar, while he goes to unblock the canal!
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Dantalion - 05-11-2024, 10:52 AM