Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Astarion will find that the bar has not only been plundered entirely of supplies but all but demolished as well. It's going to take more than just a little elbow grease to get it back up and in the sort of shape where men such as the two ancients within the back rooms, would see themselves drinking at.

As for Danta, it turns out what's blocking the canals is all that trash Dorian deposited during a certain PQ+ previously. An entire cartload of it, to be precise.

"IsLa." Flora hisses back through a Cheshire smile, pausing for just a moment to watch Danta and Asta disappear into the backrooms. "And I bet he puts as much effort into other things as he does picking out his clothes." She hums, nibbling at her lower lip before finally following Isla toward where the previous bar had been.

"Oh, that could be nice. Maybe one side has a bit of a canal for the mer?" Yeah, that could work. "Okay, well let's map out the dimensions with some of this wood and then we can get going?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-11-2024, 12:14 PM