Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Maybe next time (;

The purr as the Maverick slips by him has a dark brow rising, still not paying attention to the gossip. “Mm, is that so?” He has to assume it’s Flora, given that they’d just met and all, but as he delves further into the back of the bar, he truthfully doesn’t know.

Nodding with a grin shot back Danta’s way — so pleased to not have to be the one to dive into the canal water, Asta’s focus is the bar. And gods, it’s going to take all of his focus as he sees just how fucked up it is.

Setting to work collecting a pile of pieces of the bar that aren’t salvageable, and starting on resurrecting the frame of the bar, the sound of a hammer ringing through the air as he sets it up. Once he’s completed that task, he’ll move onto filling it out until it’s strong and sturdy and with plenty of little storage spots to put the liquor.

Or other things.

Asta makes a pile of unsalvageable pieces of the bar and starts on building the frame and the rest of it from essentially scratch!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-11-2024, 04:25 PM