Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Astaroth will find his work going swimmingly, while Dantalion will find that swimming is not helping his work. In the months that followed Dorian's garbage-dump, much of the debris has begun to decompose, turning into a thick cement-like sludge. Even with the cart shoved away from the opening allowing a bit more of the current to pass through, there's still a good deal of trash affixed to the canal floor interrupting the flow of the water.

"Maybe I will." The blonde trills in response, before pulling a face to hear that the other man was polite. "So how do you two know each other then?" She wonders gossipingly conversationally as she watches Isla make her own charcoal out of wood and fire. "Gods you're so cool." She whispers under her breath, flashing the ancient a wide smile before peering over her shoulder as they marked out the dimensions.

"I mean...I guess?" Flora, who hadn't known a hard day's work in her life aside from the occasional one-night stand with a particular task or chore, could only shrug. Sure, she probably should feel empowered to do things herself, but gods, why? "Not to like, undermine that or anything, but I could always channel Ronin to dig out the canal? Unless...I mean...I guess we can do it ourselves?"

Asta, you're perfect, never change.
Danta, the trash is winning. Do better.

Isla, girl power, or daddy do it for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-13-2024, 10:13 AM