Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 21 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1901
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Between the methodical sound of a bar being hammered and sanded and altogether wonderfully put back in place, Danta drowns in trash. And, y'know, that's fine, but also what the fuck?

Swamping Wading back out of the canal, it's with a look of utter disdain for the sludge and the cart and all the soggy debris within it that Danta climbs back onto dry land. "Enjoying yourself?" he drawls at Astaroth - entirely unfairly, of course - and flicks water at him for good measure before retreating to find a rake.

Procuring one from Flora's supplies, it's back into the water with the Maverick, and he works to try and drag the rest of the debris out of the canal opening so the water might flow better. He can dispose of it later.

Danta sasses and grabs a rake to drag out the rest of the debris from the canal floor, planning on disposing of it once he's pulled it all out of the water.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Dantalion - 05-13-2024, 01:20 PM