Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Dantalion 's one-man white t-shirt contest is going well enough, though he is both in first and last place. The rake does an okay job, and soon there is a ton of garbage floating around the ancient before he wades out of the water.

Only time will tell if any of Astaroth 's additions to the bar are made known to its proprietor or if they are kept properly secret, but if nothing else, the rustic frame of the bar looks fantastic.

"Mmmk, but that sounds exactly like a date." Maybe a super gay date, but still a date. "Speaking of, when was the last real date you went on?" Flora wonders, requiring absolutely no privacy within which to continue gossiping, unlike Isla apparently.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine girl power it was. Reaching for her ring, Flora tossed it onto the ground such that a sea panther appeared not terribly far away from the tigress. "Aight, let's dig it here. But sort of wavy so that it adds some visual interest to the tavern." So saying, Flora takes the charcoal from Isla and drags it along the length of one wall, moving it slow wavy lines the way one might indicate "river" on a map.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-13-2024, 01:29 PM