Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Oh he’s pleased as punch with how this is turning out so far, and perhaps if he hadn’t focused so much on other endeavors he might have been inclined to build more often. As it stands, so long as this looks great it’s all he cares about. “Very much so.” The butcher drawls to Danta as he passes, only to simultaneously give a feral grin as disgusting trashed canal water is flicked at him.

He would retort but he’s got half the bar already complete, and by the time he extracts himself he spots the blonde’s head back in the water. Which, fine, but he hopes Danta knows he’ll receive some payback later. For now, stepping away to search for some supplies, Asta’s found a bunch of pieces of broken ceramics when a thought occurs to him.

Trudging back with it all, Asta preps the countertop base, lays some mortar that had been quickly tossed together, and starts to lay out a mosaic pattern with the colorful ceramic pieces on the main countertop of the bar.

Asta makes the counter top!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-13-2024, 01:44 PM