Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 21 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1901
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Listen, these things happen in stages, okay? And Danta standing in a canal full of floating garbage is just one of those stages, so deal with it. Having raked up as much as he can, the Maverick is out of the water a second time, this time trudging away to procure a net. Luckily there are several (dozen) lying around given the nature of Torchline as a series of islands, and he returns a short while later with a large net on a pole.

Using it to skim the canal, he focuses on drawing as much trash as he can out of the water, piling it up conveniently right where he hopes Astaroth might step back and trip over it. Providing he's able to clear it all, he'll pop up next to the freshly constructed countertop (soaking wet, of course) to hold out a hand hopefully. "Strike a match, would you?"

Danta uses a net to skim all the trash out of the water. He asks if Asta would be so kind as to strike a match so he can use the flames to burn the debris.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Dantalion - 05-13-2024, 02:00 PM