Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
My, my, but if Astaroth isn't quite the Renaissance man? As for Dantalion ... if he wants to try to burn a bunch of water-logged garbage in an enclosed space and given both he and his counterpart cancer, that's entirely up to him. Dygra can probably heal them of that anyway, but as far as plans go, it's a terrible one.

Frowning in earnest, Flora nibbles a bit on the inside of her lip. "Well, you deserve a good date." She says. "And to get laid, probably." This latter sentiment is said perhaps a touch more softly, but it isn't as though the Doubletake is trying to overly whisper the words.

The Sea Panther digs along with Isla, its movements far more mechanical given its summoned nature. It makes the work go faster though, and within a round or so, they should reach the water. While the pair are working, Flora has begun to map out the rest of the bar using the charcoal Isla made earlier: she sets out a new layout for the tables and chairs around the tavern, where chairs might go against the bar, and even begins to design a new way of displaying all the alcohol on offer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-13-2024, 02:26 PM