Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
He’s luckily enough aware of his surroundings that he doesn’t trip on any trash heap. Nor does he manage to mess up the task at hand, finishing up the little mosaics and running some of the mortar over the pieces to further cement it into place and wiping off the colorful pieces with an already mostly ruined rag.

So much so that when Danta’s question is aired, Asta immediately doesn’t want to breathe in whatever nightmarish stuff just came out of the canal. “I have a better idea, darling.”  He says as he does start to help. Instead of immediately lighting the match, Asta procures two shovels from the stash and a couple of buckets, returning to start to shovel the trash into the buckets to take outside. “I’ll strike you a match outside where we burn it instead.” Flashing a fanged and sharp grin, as one of his locks of hair falls out of over and crosses his forehead into his dark gaze, amusement is quite clear in the butcher’s playfulness.

Asta helps Danta load the trash into buckets to be removed!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-13-2024, 05:34 PM