Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
I don't make the rules >.>

So anyway.

As team Manpower hauls trash out to burn—and one would hope they don't burn it right outside the tavern as it is absolutely just disgusting trash—team Girlpower has created enough excess sand to host the biggest sand castle competition in all of Torchline.

Frowning a touch at the massive trench—not the depth, but all the sand on either side—the Doubletake planted her hands on her hips as she considered. "I take it that wind magic isn't really an ancient thing, huh?" She asked, glancing around at the trio though saying it more or less rhetorically.

"And probably not water either. How do we get the water to flow into the tavern?" It was a basic question of physics, but when it came to such nerdy topics, the Doubletake was utterly clueless.

Flora is going to find some help in disposing of the sand. The guild needs to be swept out, the bar in the front needs to be built, and someone needs to figure out how to get water flowing up the beach through the canal Isla just dug.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Flora - 05-13-2024, 06:11 PM