Hit the brakes, you’re not thinking straight
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
If Koa's reservations flee from the light of lust, so too do Jude's. It's easy to convince himself of this; he'd liked Koa from the start, and who cares if Sohalia had too? In his mind it's clear cut, if not a little bit of well-deserved selfishness. The strings of complexity had never enwebbed him and truly ignorance is bliss.

Koa's skin is like liquid bronze in the low lamplight, and his eyes are dark pools defined only by the gleam of fire that dances on their surface. His hand is cool - or maybe Jude's flushed? - and slightly textured from callouses. He's gorgeous, and the pause as he dips his head not-quite-far-enough makes Jude lose any semblance of sanity.

He may not be very experienced but he's mastered the art of making out. Taking blind leaps is something newer he's learning, but he wants there to be no contesting his willingness in this moment. All it takes is arching off the bar behind him just enough to connect their lips, lashes fluttering shut as he sides with sensation over the otherwise tempting visuals. Abandoning his half-empty drink, Jude's hand slides up Koa's chest to hook his fingers in the collar to pull him closer and erase the space between their bodies as he sucks softly on Koa's bottom lip.
Maybe I just want to be yours
Yeah, I want to be yours
Jude

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit the brakes, you’re not thinking straight - by Jude - 05-13-2024, 09:33 PM