Plot Advancing PQ i can make the bad guys good for a weekend
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Snorting to the eye roll that the Maverick offers him, Astaroth focuses on shoveling the goopy mess into the buckets until they eventually can manage to simply clean off whatever remains with a rag. It’s something that has him rinsing the shovel in the canal before setting it aside, giving a knowing grin toward Danta as he dips his chin. “Quite.” He agrees, following Danta outside with the last of the bucket loads to dump it – in fact, far enough away with the skeleton bonfire that it won’t drift in – before he produces that matchbook that the other man had gifted him.

Now, some strength is returning to him these days thank u leveling that he manages to light the edge of the dry wood with the matchbook and utilize his fire magic to try and grow it further along the edges, hoping that the heat would dry out the trash enough for it to catch flame. To which, he then returns back inside, dipping his chin to the ladies in a quiet greeting, before he picks his next task.

The butcher isn’t good at math – in fact, he only learned how to read and write when he’d became an Ancient – so he leaves the water problem up to someone a bit smarter in that aspect, instead deciding abruptly “the first time went well enough, might as well try again.” as he makes sure his sleeves are rolled up to start building the bar in the front, a similar rinse and repeat as before.

Asta helps light the fire to get it to burn the trash left behind and steps back inside and chooses to start working on the bar in the front!
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can make the bad guys good for a weekend - by Astaroth - 05-13-2024, 10:20 PM